Hot Dogs!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I just don't like the all-beef expensive "good" hot dogs. They taste strong, and don't taste like a hot dog. You need some pig in there with the cow to make a hot dog. I like Oscar Mayer or McEver's. Most any other cheap hot dogs are nasty and mostly made out of chickens. They're best cooked over a fire. I just want a little mustard on them-no slaw, chili, or all that mess. I don't see how you even taste the hot dog as much stuff as most folks put on them.

Big Foot

reporting back,

Hebrew Jumbo all beef.............bang!

ryanh487

I just don't like the all-beef expensive "good" hot dogs. They taste strong, and don't taste like a hot dog. You need some pig in there with the cow to make a hot dog. I like Oscar Mayer or McEver's. Most any other cheap hot dogs are nasty and mostly made out of chickens. They're best cooked over a fire. I just want a little mustard on them-no slaw, chili, or all that mess. I don't see how you even taste the hot dog as much stuff as most folks put on them.

I eat mine plain or with a little cheese and possibly a drizzle of BBQ sauce. Some good black marks from an open fire help with the strong taste of beef dogs, and the all natural/uncured ones are a lot less salty.

hipster dufus

nathans ,hebrew national, boars head. mustard, jalapenos, onions. ketchup on a dog is blasphemy! chili once in a while. slaw is good also.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
On a side note, I will about cut you over a grilled Johnsonville beer brat with peppers and onions. :)

DannyW

Another Hebrew National fan. Grill them until the casing cracks and add onions or slaw.

Never even heard of Zestos, will look for them and give them a try.

joepuppy

Preach it!