You don't see this everyday

ucfireman

Free pass. I know its legal but to me not ethical. My 2cents. There is probably a kid somewhere who watches her and will be sad if she disappears.

We had one like that down here in the Savannah area. An idiot shot the poor deer in somebody's yard. He got in trouble for that. Then he beat his girl friend up in front of Home Depot after a while. Then when a Deputy showed up at his house over the beat down at Home Depot he shot the Deputy with a 30 30. He now belongs to the State of Georgia for the next thirty years.
Pretty picture. Somebody's pet.

Picture from my dads land a man about an mile away "takes care" of her. She is absolutely NOT on the hit list, nor will she ever be.

I'd never need venison that badly. That said, the "owner" of that bandana had and has no right to do that.

I completely understand "city" deer as we have LOTS here where I live.

A deer is a deer and a legal harvest for all in season. If you want to save one for yourself, live somewhere where your yard is off limits. That's not natural, it's not legal and makes no sense to me.

And for the record, I don't even shoot does as a plan. Like 15-20 bucks to 4 does in the last decade.

Jim Boyd

Hope the collar has a break away feature.

She could get tangled real quickly.

Beautiful deer!!!