Intellectually Dishonest Athiest

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
The heart that is full of murder is also a heart that is full of lies.
The voice I'm speaking of gives a new heart, with new desires.

Intellectual Dishonesty at it's finest

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
It's not contingent upon intellect. Pay attention. facepalm:

Imaginational Dishonesty is even worse welder.
If I wasn't paying attention you wouldn't be called out on your constant versions of misguided reality.

welderguy

Imaginational Dishonesty is even worse welder.
If I wasn't paying attention you wouldn't be called out on your constant versions of misguided reality.

...the jeweler handed the most beautiful ruby in all the world to the blind man...and after a brief handling the blind man sarcastically declared, "there's nothing special about this old rock"...

ambush80

...the jeweler handed the most beautiful ruby in all the world to the blind man...and after a brief handling the blind man sarcastically declared, "there's nothing special about this old rock"...

"The Emperor has no clothes"

ambush80

Actually, the blind man sees the ruby for exactly what it is: a rock.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
...the jeweler handed the most beautiful ruby in all the world to the blind man...and after a brief handling the blind man sarcastically declared, "there's nothing special about this old rock"

Where did this take place welder?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Actually, the blind man sees the ruby for exactly what it is: a rock.

Exactly, the blind man is not dazzled by color and flashy shine. Nor is he wooed by fables written by ancient men.
Put god in his hand Welder and lie to us about what the blind man says then.

welderguy

Exactly, the blind man is not dazzled by color and flashy shine. Nor is he wooed by fables written by ancient men.
Put god in his hand Welder and lie to us about what the blind man says then.

If only I could type this out in braille, then maybe you'd understand?? :bounce:....

....Naa.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
If only I could type this out in braille, then maybe you'd understand?? :bounce:....

....Naa.
Welder, you have been incapable of doing anything to back up your position.
You use fables and fiction to back up fiction and fables.
"If Only" should be tattoed on you.

welderguy

Welder,you have been incapable of doing anything to back up your position.You use fables and fiction to back up fiction and fables.
"If Only" should be tattoed on you.

Let me fix that for you.

"Welder, you have been incapable of doing anything to back up your position" that we are capable of relating to with our lack of spiritual understanding.

That's better.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Let me fix that for you.

"Welder, you have been incapable of doing anything to back up your position" that we are capable of relating to with our lack of spiritual understanding.

That's better.
That is a typical action by someone that cannot comprehend the initial reply as it is specifically intended to be taken.
You have to change it to suit your needs and then act as if that was what the author intended.

Leave my posts alone. There is nothing to be fixed.

welderguy

That is a typical action by someone that cannot comprehend the initial reply as it is specifically intended to be taken.
You have to change it to suit your needs and then act as if that was what the author intended.

Leave my posts alone. There is nothing to be fixed.

I'll do better than that.
I'll just leave you alone altogether.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
And there we have "it".

Since you have got "it" figured out so well would you mind detailing "it" on your end so that ambush and I are able to see "it" and the error of our ways?

All I am getting from your post is that ambush and I are unwilling to change our minds based off of the woefully inadequate evidence that is given to try to convince us and somehow you think THAT is OUR problem.!?!?!?!?

I WISH you can clear it up for me and show me that what you speak of is attainable. "If Only You Could" Well, here is your chance.

hummerpoo

Gone but not forgotten
Since you have got "it" figured out so well would you mind detailing "it" on your end so that ambush and I are able to see "it" and the error of our ways?

All I am getting from your post is that ambush and I are unwilling to change our minds based off of the woefully inadequate evidence that is given to try to convince us and somehow you think THAT is OUR problem.!?!?!?!?

I WISH you can clear it up for me and show me that what you speak of is attainable. "If Only You Could" Well, here is your chance.

If only I could ...

indicates desire with a concurrent absence of faculty.

ambush80

indicates desire with a concurrent absence of faculty.

Are you saying that Welder is willing but unable?

If a condition is such that it can't be explained, shown, discovered, described, measured, tested for or replicated, why would anyone believe it exists?

Why would anyone believe the claim that something exists that isn't subject to any of those criteria? It's like saying you have an invisible dog that no one can hear, feel or smell but YOU can see, feel, smell and hear it. Why should anyone believe you?

Last edited: