Yankees win again

LOVEMYLABXS

Not all folks that live up North feel that way, I see no reason to take them down it's part of American history no matter which side you're on. They speak for a time in the past that need to be remembered.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
It ain't Yankees Fuzzy, it's white liberal communists, and sadly they have a plan. We need a plan.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
New monuments will rise with new masters.

mikesjk8

Correct me if I'm wrong but were'nt most,if not all these monuments, put up by Democrats? Seems to me they're trying real hard to bury their past!

T-N-T

Succession doesn't sound all that bad again now does it

Quackmasterofgeorgia

62% of Americans feel as if the monuments should stay (NPR Poll). In Georgia and North Carolina it is a felony to damage monuments on public property, and it is also prohibited by law to remove monuments from public property.

T-N-T

I have a long term dislike for liberal commies and the government they run.
I also have a bunch if Yankee family. I have spent a lot of time in the North for a southern boy. Yankees are ok with me. So long as they aren't liberal commies

Cmp1

BANNED
I also have a bunch if Yankee family. I have spent a lot of time in the North for a southern boy. Yankees are ok with me. So long as they aren't liberal commies

We here in N MI do not consider us Yankees,,,,or really in Mi in general,,,,, Yanks are libs from NY,Boston, RI, NJ,NH, VT, MD MA, and now VA,,,, unfortunately,,,,

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
They will be replaced with monuments of al sharpton and Jessie Jackson who have made a living by taking money from the people they claim to represent

T-N-T

We here in N MI do not consider us Yankees,,,,or really in Mi in general,,,,, Yanks are libs from NY,Boston, RI, NJ,NH, VT, MD MA, and now VA,,,, unfortunately,,,,

Mason dixon line is north if MD. But most people don't know it. Mostly due to the lack of proper education about the war and it's causes and affects.

T-N-T

They will be replaced with monuments of al sharpton and Jessie Jackson who have made a living by taking money from the people they claim to represent

I'd help rip those down
If I could get a day off working to do so

GoldDot40

What I find disturbing is that people who have never been slaves...want to argue with people who've never owned slaves...over some monuments that neither one put up.

I've heard all these people say that they're "painful to look at". REALLY? So is the sun. How about you just not look? OR just quit playing victim of society. The millenials are especially talking out of place. The majority of them don't even know why they're participating in. They're just following the crowd.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

Agree. I have known some really good people who were Yankees. Still do. I still don't like the way they talk but they are good folks. It's cultural Marxists and postmodernist wing nuts that I can't stand no matter where they are from.

Cmp1

BANNED
What I find disturbing is that people who have never been slaves...want to argue with people who've never owned slaves...over some monuments that neither one put up.

I've heard all these people say that they're "painful to look at". REALLY? So is the sun. How about you just not look? OR just quit playing victim of society. The millenials are especially talking out of place. The majority of them don't even know why they're participating in. They're just following the crowd.

The libs always play the victim,,,, it's in their play book,,,,

GA native

You left off California, Oregon, and Washington.