Leaf looking preview !!

Dirtroad Johnson

I been hearing that many vehicles Mr Johnson. Put at least two in them vehicles, that's a bunch of folks !! Like I told ya in PM, it will be like cramming 1 week of leaf lookers into 1 weekend !!facepalm:facepalm: And they will all be doing what leaf lookers do....all of em at one time....especially around 2:35PM to be exact.....looking up !!!facepalm:facepalm:

Them eating places gonna have more money than they can count.

j_seph

Wish I had had about 200 shirts made up to sale off tailgate Monday

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
with all due respect.....Tifton has a beautiful park

greg_n_clayton

but I don't like parks....and all that goes with em !! I like to go places where you don't see anybody for........days !!

T-N-T

but I don't like parks....and all that goes with em !! I like to go places where you don't see anybody for........days !!

Sounds like Clayton ain't for you. :smash:

carver

Well howdy neighbor !! Welcome to the hood !!

Thanks Greg,not new to the area,just new to Young Harris.I've have a cabin in Dial(just outside Blue Ridge for almost 30 years)We (the wife and I) just couldn't stand the traffic, crime,and all the other crap that comes along with city living! Sure is nice up here:flag:

Last edited:

The mtn man

Thanks Greg,not new to the area,just new to Young Harris.I've have a cabin in Dial(just outside Blue Ridge for almost 30 years)We (the wife and I) just couldn't stand the traffic, crime,and all the other crap that comes along with city living! Sure is nice up here:flag:

Well, I'm less than 10 minutes from you. Sheriff in clay county says the tri county area is expecting 1.8 million visitors this weekend. :eek: all 2 lane roads, i see gridlock coming. But maybe it's been blown out of proportion, at least I hope so.

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Not a coin my friend !! But I can point ya to a free spot that would be better than my yard !!
I was just poking a little fun at you brother!!:bounce::bounce::D

My dad has a place up in Murphy N.C. but none of us are even going to go up because of the traffic!!

I think we will be seeing 98% here at the house, and I'm good with that!!:cool:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I was just poking a little fun at you brother!!:bounce::bounce::D

My dad has a place up in Murphy N.C. but none of us are even going to go up because of the traffic!!

I think we will be seeing 98% here at the house, and I'm good with that!!:cool:

Hamburg and the Duck Roost are close by, no traffic and are pretty awesome !!!

greg_n_clayton

Hey Greg, how's it going up there? Up date would be appreciated ::ke:.

facepalm:facepalm: Yor dose will come this Fall my friend !! The leaves will draw you and the Misses this way then, and I look forward to seeing yall !! The traffic has been like typical leaf looking so far. Today and tomorrow are gona be the pains in the donkey !!

j_seph

Have they filled up the foodplots on Warwoman yet?

greg_n_clayton

Have they filled up the foodplots on Warwoman yet?

The green man closed a lot of roads. Don't know if they shut down the WMA or not. Ga Power closed the campground down at Yonah cause they didn't want a crowd of folks down there !!!