Dark side of the moon Driveler #234

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hey Nic, I didn't realize that series was so long, but sure have been enjoying it. I'm about halfway through episode 3 with Boudica.

I started watching that series when it was on and can't believe I didn't DVR the entire series at the time. I caught a couple episodes of it, but missed the others. Thanks for posting it.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Tractor time is therapy for me

Mowing grass used to be for me also, but after 17 years of manicuring 5 solid acres of lawn it's kind of worn thin. Too much tractor work can get that way also, but I haven't reached that point on the tractor yet.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Hey Nic, I didn't realize that series was so long, but sure have been enjoying it. I'm about halfway through episode 3 with Boudica.

I started watching that series when it was on and can't believe I didn't DVR the entire series at the time. I caught a couple episodes of it, but missed the others. Thanks for posting it.

Glad you`re enjoying it. Boudica made me gain my respect for the British. Well, the Celts anyway, or Iceni and other tribes that inhabited those lands in that time. I think her and Armenios are my two favorites. As for Attila, I think he hated even his own people. That man was a maniac.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Mowing grass used to be for me also, but after 17 years of manicuring 5 solid acres of lawn it's kind of worn thin. Too much tractor work can get that way also, but I haven't reached that point on the tractor yet.

Yep.. Im not much for manicuring a lawn! Straight up bush hoggin or plowing ground does me good

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Glad you`re enjoying it. Boudica made me gain my respect for the British. Well, the Celts anyway, or Iceni and other tribes that inhabited those lands in that time. I think her and Armenios are my two favorites. As for Attila, I think he hated even his own people. That man was a maniac.

I agree, those Germanic-Cherusci and the Celts-Iceni were some sure nuff barbarian warriors.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I agree, those Germanic-Cherusci and the Celts-Iceni were some sure nuff barbarian warriors.

Ain`t it ironic that the Roman Army was more barbaric than the barbarians were.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Yep.. Im not much for manicuring a lawn! Straight up bush hoggin or plowing ground does me good

I enjoy me a good chaw er two while mowing or doing anything on a tractor. It's the only time I ever chew tobacco.

Moonpie1

Gone but not forgotten
Morning Glue Bunny, Blood and Nic. Now the race is on Chief! That's when you have to really be vigilant, as they get more mobile there is so much to explore. Got some good sleep last night Glue Bunny. A hospital is not conducive to a long sleep! Dang Nic! I too can tell different pains just like Chief said. Lauren is still very sore around the sight of the incision. Just going to take time to heal. We have gone into town to pick up a few things. Will be prepping some meals for next week. Rhonda is going to make some pepper jelly today and bake some zucchini bread also. If all goes well with Lauren we will be heading home tomorrow. Blood we have a lot of tractor work ahead of us. TTYL.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Ain`t it ironic that the Roman Army was more barbaric than the barbarians were.

Absolutely ruthless, but what's even more troubling is what you stated from your original post. Referencing the things we are seeing in today's times. I could imagine it happening again and maybe it is.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I`ll join ya`ll in the pain department this morning. Right knee feels like a deer antler been hammered through. Rough.

Know you don't wanna hear this, but ice is yo friend..along with a steroid pack..facepalm:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Morning Glue Bunny, Blood and Nic. Now the race is on Chief! That's when you have to really be vigilant, as they get more mobile there is so much to explore. Got some good sleep last night Glue Bunny. A hospital is not conducive to a long sleep! Dang Nic! I too can tell different pains just like Chief said. Lauren is still very sore around the sight of the incision. Just going to take time to heal. We have gone into town to pick up a few things. Will be prepping some meals for next week. Rhonda is going to make some pepper jelly today and bake some zucchini bread also. If all goes well with Lauren we will be heading home tomorrow. Blood we have a lot of tractor work ahead of us. TTYL.

This right knee and I have a long and storied history, Moon. We don`t like each other much. My regards to Miss Lauren, and I hope all will continue to go well for her.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

Wish her well for us, Moon. Glad to hear everything is going fine. Hope her pain subsides quickly. Y'all be careful coming home.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Absolutely ruthless, but what's even more troubling is what you stated from your original post. Referencing the things we are seeing in today's times. I could imagine it happening again and maybe it is.

Indeed it can, and is, my Friend.

Know you don't wanna hear this, but ice is yo friend..along with a steroid pack..facepalm:

Ice, and Bourbon.

Or is that Bourbon on ice? :p

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

Ain't nuttin "bad" 'bout me, but I can hold my on, I say brang it . .

Indeed it can, and is, my Friend.

Ice, and Bourbon.

Or is that Bourbon on ice? :p

Either/both !! :cheers:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Speaking of mowing grass.....ol home place is calling to me. Think I'll go cut some borders for Jag, I want a chew. Y'all have a good day.

Nic, take care of that pain you ol battle axe! :bounce:

:cheers:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Got some young, hawt chicks coming over to tan by the pool. Gotta get in stawkin mode . . :rofl:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten

Moon, I hope her recovery goes well. Prayers from here my Friend.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
little bit of chain saw work on some small trees

lots of edging and string trimming then blowing off the sidewalk and driveway.

done for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.