Are any of you guys

Slicky

Seeing any fall flocks, here in Mississippi we are starting to see some...I wish I could fall hunt...I love how vocal they can get....

RUNnGUN

Not yet, haven't even gotten any on camera yet. Shouldn't be too much longer before I start seeing 4-5 groups of 5-10 big gobblers in each flock.

icdedturkes

Our population was on a big slide since about 00.. We have had 3 great hatches in a row and it shows.. Goose scouting I am seeing fall flocks all over, places I have not seen birds in years.. We used to have a fall season and I believe could support one once again, not the 70 fall tag season downstate but something limited..

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
turkeys everywhere in my deer huntin spot this year! They're kee kee kee yelpin too!

QuackAttack101

Not seeing too many gobblers, but my lease is loaded with hens. Had a pretty good hatch this year too. As long as the hens stick around, I'm sure the gobblers will show up in the spring.

Timber1

BANNED
Saw 11 young gobblers at the Tennessee welcome center yesterday off 75 N. Also saw where they are breaking ground on a new Bass Pro and on the other side of the interstate a Cabelas. Both within 15 minutes of the house. :)

antnye

Also saw where they are breaking ground on a new Bass Pro and on the other side of the interstate a Cabelas. Both within 15 minutes of the house. :)

This will prove detrimental to my credit card bill every month.:banginghe

sman

Covered up every time on one property.

3 different groups. 2 of hens and one group of toms that did have 9 good ones at one time.

sman

They have destroyed our food plots.

rigderunner

Got a huge flock on a jobsite weve been on for 3 weeks i have seen 46 turkeys come out on this farm this is in tenessee they have a fall season. But iam a couple weeks late i have out of state license wish it was season that is pure torture land owner just gave me permisson guess ill be waiting till spring