Guide Gear Extreme Comfort Ladder Stand.

Johnny44

I have the hang on version as well. May be the only stand I buy from now on. Kind of noisy when you shift, but the absolute most comfortable stand I own. I feel like I'm sitting in my lazy boy.

Gotta be easier to get into than the hang on. Very comfortable and you can eliminate the noise if you re-cover the cushion with a fabric like sunbrella.

MFOSTER

BANNED
I would put a chain and turnbuckle instead of ratchet straps them critters in the the woods like to naw on things

7Mag Hunter

I would put a chain and turnbuckle instead of ratchet straps them critters in the the woods like to naw on things

X-2.......

I have several stands and lots of products from SG and
have had good experience with customer service and
product value....

I think you will be happy with that stand....

Brianf

Had the same hang on version and converted it to a ladder stand. Very comfortable.

_BuckMaster_

I have had one for about 10 years... Great stand ...replaced the seat a couple of times...

new blood

I have had several of these in my hunting woods for years. They are comfortable stands. The seat didn't last long so I replaced all of mine with trampoline mat material. They are more quiet and weather resistant. They can make you feel uneasy about climbing in them at 20 feet though. Once I'm in I feel really secure.

RipperIII

I have had several of these in my hunting woods for years. They are comfortable stands. The seat didn't last long so I replaced all of mine with trampoline mat material. They are more quiet and weather resistant. They can make you feel uneasy about climbing in them at 20 feet though. Once I'm in I feel really secure.

yep. climbed in the lock on version at about 20'...a little tricky but very comfortable. Puts you in an awkward shooting position if a buck suddenly appears on your off-hand side.