All these black panthers...when will we see a black bigfoot?

BobKat

I wonder if there are blonde bigfoots or is it bigfeets?

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
To those who have seen a Bigfoot(Or several) there is Undeniable Proof.............

We ALL know there are 1000's of reports dating back a few hundred years.............So, either every single one of them are false, or Bigfoot is REAL
(Note I am not mentioning the Black Panther in this cause even I "Dont Think So")

It only takes one:cheers: But I am of the belief that there are Many encounters that are Real, hence, the Bigfoot IS REAL:D At least in MHO

BULLBUTTER! This is the same old sad dance over again... there is only a small handful of reports that could even be remotely called credible... there is ZERO legitimate, indisputable, evidence of any such creature... and prior to European contact, there is only a couple of tribal folk tales in all of N America that can be even remotely correlated (and it's a real stretch at that) with what is generally described as a modern bigfoot (according to believers)...

Newspapers back in the 19th century were often intensely competitive and it was quite common for them to fabricate outlandish and/or bizarre stories in order to capture more of the 'market share'... If there was such a thing as bigfeets and they buried their dead, as someone suggested, do any of you bigfeet lovers realize the implications that would toss into the equation? Suddenly your imaginary friend goes from being a big monkey wandering around your trailer park peeking in your windows and hollering all night and turns him into a highly evolved, (close to human actually) bi-pedal primate with a complex culture augmented with elaborate ritualistic practices. Conceptionally, this would have to include fuctional language skills, advance tool construction and use, intricate social interaction, etc. etc. According to all the bigfoot folks, this thing hasn't even evolved enough to figure out he needs to wash his hind end every once and awhile so people ain't a smelling him from a mile away. Besides if they did bury the dead, we'd find heaps of them. A variety of climates and geographical settings all over the world act in preserving this sort of evidence and acheologists are a digging them up every day and documenting their findings for precise evaluation and further study of cultures long gone. (have been real serious about it for the past 300 or 400 years actually).

I hate to rain on the bigfeet parade, and i promise you there ain't a soul on here who'd be anymore happy than me to find a mess of these things a living in the woods around here. (I'd be one the first in line to apply for the initial quota hunt for sure!) You believers should take a long hard look at what you are calling 'evidence' and try to rationlize the concept of just how such a creature could possibly exist at all under the circumstances. We ain't talking rocket science here... this is simple common sense and enough gray matter to distinguish between an imaginary world and the real world?

I ain't sure if it's more irritating or more a sad reflection of folk's power of objectivity these days that all of a sudden, after some of my people have fought for, tamed, hunted, and generally grubbed an existence out of parts of this country for 6 or 7 generations, that some fat, middle aged, waitress at the waffle house with a laptop or some city slicker on a metro Atlanta golf course, claim to have seen or heard a bigfoot... and then proceed to get bent all out of shape if the rest of us fail to believe them or blindly accept their ridiculous evidence? How is it they are only witnessed by a very particular group of people who more often than not have no afiliation with the area and further more are most often completely out of their element to begin with and can't tell elephant scat from a railroad track. ( i would say but it would hurt some folk's feelings... )

Don't get me wrong... I get a good laugh out of all this one-sided conjecture, and the sincerity that some of this bigfoot 'evidence' is so often offered up with actually has bout made me 'bust a gut' so to speak. So don't slow down on my account, keep a posting them sightings and entertaining me with your latest theories on your bigfoot buddies... just don't hold your breath a thinking I'm going to suddenly change my mind or that a whole slew of forum members are going to suddenly own up to having seen one of your bigfeets and up until now have been just to ashamed to report it... :p

Last edited:

Jester896

Senior Clown
Newspapers back in the 19th century were often intensely competitive and it was quite common for them to fabricate outlandish and/or bizarre stories in order to capture more of the 'market share'... :p

it is good to know some things really don't change:rolleyes:

BobKat

Suddenly your imaginary friend goes from being a big monkey wandering around your trailer park peeking in your windows and hollering all night and turns him into a highly evolved, (close to human actually) bi-pedal primate with a complex culture augmented with elaborate ritualistic practices. Conceptionally, this would have to include fuctional language skills, advance tool construction and use, intricate social interaction, etc. etc. According to all the bigfoot folks, this thing hasn't even evolved enough to figure out he needs to wash his hind end every once and awhile so people ain't a smelling him from a mile away.

you do realize that monkeys have been known to "Peek" in windows beacuse they are curious, even tho they have advanced language skills, tool construction, and use social interaction. and did u ever think maybe the smell is to warn away predators or something? ::ke:

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
you do realize that monkeys have been known to "Peek" in windows beacuse they are curious, even tho they have advanced language skills, tool construction, and use social interaction. and did u ever think maybe the smell is to warn away predators or something? ::ke:

Come on now BobKat... you are taking "reaching for some proof" to a whole new level here? First of all, you have done cost me some sleep tonight cause I done know I'll be a laying there for a spell a thinking about monkeys peeking in my windows at me...:eek: I ain't took my shower yet either! (I can't stand the thought of a monkey a seeing me nekkid' for some reason?) thanks for the new "phobia"....

Anyhow, all kinds of creatures "have been known" to be peekers. From little frogs to coons to house cats (where do you think the term 'peeping tom' comes from**) I ain't sure where this is leading anyhow but whether or not they actually realize the window is even part of the equation or they are curious about the reflections, it is just conjecture anyhow... at least until ya'll catch a talking bigfoot. Which as far as modern science and about 4000 national geographic specials I have watched since the invention of cable tv, there is absolutely no evidence of any primate what so ever (other than those very few believed to have existed in the most recent stages within the evolutionary developement of modern humans - if you subscribe to that sort of theorum) that has ever exhibited any behaviours that could even be remotely associated with advanced language skills, tool construction, or any form of complex social interaction.

We ain't talking about hooting and hollering or sticking a twig in an ant mound here... and the 'social' interaction among monkeys? These are all traits common within the animal kingdom to various degrees, none of which are considered to be anywhere near the level of what we are approaching by hypothesising that bigfeets bury their dead.

Lastly... just what predators have we got running around eating bigfoots? Especially to the point that they have evolved 'super stinky glands' in defense. (please don't say coyotes) Whatever is preying on an 8 to 10 foot tall, quarter ton plus, bipedal, giant, hairy monkey... well? When the bigfooters find proof of whatever that is I'm moving to town anyhow! Besides, the very fact that they do stink would be counter-productive to their 'alledged' incredible ability to remain undetected all these years.

So in answer to your question... no sir I have never even for one second considered that something like a bigfoot would have to resort to stinking real bad for a defense mechanism. Why? Because it's ridiculous probably? ::ke:

** (like most bigfoot evidence, this is totally made up... by me, it sounded kinda logical though?)

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
I guess it's not significant that the date of the article is April 1st.................

:rofl::rofl: You are the pinnacle of hillbilly wisdom and common sense my brother... I think that pretty much sums up the entire bigfoot phenomenom in your one statement. Brilliant!

BobKat

Come on now BobKat... you are taking "reaching for some proof" to a whole new level here? First of all, you have done cost me some sleep tonight cause I done know I'll be a laying there for a spell a thinking about monkeys peeking in my windows at me...:eek: I ain't took my shower yet either! (I can't stand the thought of a monkey a seeing me nekkid' for some reason?) thanks for the new "phobia"....

Anyhow, all kinds of creatures "have been known" to be peekers. From little frogs to coons to house cats (where do you think the term 'peeping tom' comes from**) I ain't sure where this is leading anyhow but whether or not they actually realize the window is even part of the equation or they are curious about the reflections, it is just conjecture anyhow... at least until ya'll catch a talking bigfoot. Which as far as modern science and about 4000 national geographic specials I have watched since the invention of cable tv, there is absolutely no evidence of any primate what so ever (other than those very few believed to have existed in the most recent stages within the evolutionary developement of modern humans - if you subscribe to that sort of theorum) that has ever exhibited any behaviours that could even be remotely associated with advanced language skills, tool construction, or any form of complex social interaction.

We ain't talking about hooting and hollering or sticking a twig in an ant mound here... and the 'social' interaction among monkeys? These are all traits common within the animal kingdom to various degrees, none of which are considered to be anywhere near the level of what we are approaching by hypothesising that bigfeets bury their dead.

Lastly... just what predators have we got running around eating bigfoots? Especially to the point that they have evolved 'super stinky glands' in defense. (please don't say coyotes) Whatever is preying on an 8 to 10 foot tall, quarter ton plus, bipedal, giant, hairy monkey... well? When the bigfooters find proof of whatever that is I'm moving to town anyhow! Besides, the very fact that they do stink would be counter-productive to their 'alledged' incredible ability to remain undetected all these years.

So in answer to your question... no sir I have never even for one second considered that something like a bigfoot would have to resort to stinking real bad for a defense mechanism. Why? Because it's ridiculous probably? ::ke:

** (like most bigfoot evidence, this is totally made up... by me, it sounded kinda logical though?)

i just kinda made up what i said to, it sounded good at the time. truthfully i think bigfoot is possible, but i dont think it burys its dead. peeping tom came from? a cat????? :huh: sorry for giving u a peeping monkey phobia :rofl:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly

Well hello there my friend..........I wondered if you would ever show.......this thread would not be complete without you:love:

Once again though, you are mistaken............Bigfoot IS the APEX Predator:whip:

AND, once again, you have contradicted your own statement as soon as you got on your keyboard......

BULLBUTTER! This is the same old sad dance over again... there is only a small handful of reports that could even be remotely called credible... there is ZERO legitimate, indisputable, evidence of any such creature... and prior to European contact, there is only a couple of tribal folk tales in all of N America that can be even remotely correlated (and it's a real stretch at that) with what is generally described as a modern bigfoot (according to believers)...

Maybe only a "Small handful of reports that could be remotely called credible", but then again, How many does it take for it to be real?

Just one brother, just one!

there is ZERO legitimate, indisputable, evidence of any such creature...

Well that would be a body layin on a slab, and no, it has not happened yet................but for some, we dont need that kind of evidence............in fact, for many, we dont even want that kind of evidence:cool:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I wonder if there are blonde bigfoots or is it bigfeets?

I believe there are...............at least I hope so:banana::love:

I always heard it and like it to be Bigfoot, even when plural; like Deer, Fish, etc

Not too happy to hear Matt Moneymaker call them Bigfoots:banginghe:rofl:

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
I believe there are...............at least I hope so:banana::love:

I always heard it and like it to be Bigfoot, even when plural; like Deer, Fish, etc

Not too happy to hear Matt Moneymaker call them Bigfoots:banginghe:rofl:

That was pretty funny... you could almost hear the collective moan reverbate across the country as bigfoot enthusiasts everywhere watched their hero violating one of there 'super-duper bigfoot club' rules.

Me personally? I say 'bigfeets'... it just sounds right?

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
i just dont see how there can be, so many sightings and one not be real. theres no way, and they have found tracks and hair so yeah theres got to be something. not to mention pictures and video. we should be hunting bigfoot not black panthers

I watched Swamp People last night, and Terrel and his wife went into the swamp to find the swamp monster. They did say they didnt know what it was and they never called it bigfoot, but they did have a video of a big man like hairy something that her dad had taken a video of years ago.

BobKat

I watched Swamp People last night, and Terrel and his wife went into the swamp to find the swamp monster. They did say they didnt know what it was and they never called it bigfoot, but they did have a video of a big man like hairy something that her dad had taken a video of years ago.

See theres the proof!:banana:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly

Pretty cool; the legends of THe Honey Island Swamp Monster.........Fact or fiction or one of those shows(Dont remember) did a show on it and 2 of them weren't sure, the one girl there thinks its a guy in a Ghillie...........just cool stuff imho

That was pretty funny... you could almost hear the collective moan reverbate across the country as bigfoot enthusiasts everywhere watched their hero violating one of there 'super-duper bigfoot club' rules.

Me personally? I say 'bigfeets'... it just sounds right?

Almost? it was Loud and Clear here Brother!

I followed up on the BFRO forum after the shows(Cause alot of it peed me off)............seems animal planet producers jacked some stuff up!:banginghe Figures though!

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten

What vitriol you have for our hairy friend - one wonders why? I suspect an early childhood trama where one peeked at you in the shower and saw you nekkid.:hair:

Me - my phobia ain't some giant monkey watching through the window. But one of them little froggies - yikes!:hair:

As far as burying their dead- I consider that a good thing. If they stink so bad alive, can you imagine how they smell dead and rotting in the sun?

Just try and be gentle in your attacks - some folks are sensitive to them.

harry-of-the-hendersons_2.jpg

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
What vitriol you have for our hairy friend - one wonders why? I suspect an early childhood trama where one peeked at you in the shower and saw you nekkid.:hair:

Me - my phobia ain't some giant monkey watching through the window. But one of them little froggies - yikes!:hair:

As far as burying their dead- I consider that a good thing. If they stink so bad alive, can you imagine how they smell dead and rotting in the sun?

Just try and be gentle in your attacks - some folks are sensitive to them.

View attachment 605310

Dang? I thought that was purty gentle myself? And let's just quit talking about stuff peeking in windows? Deal? Hey... ain't you the one that heard that little girl a calling her mama on your remote camping trip? I believe that is the creepiest story I have ever heard in my life! No wonder you believe in bigfeets...