SEC is overrated!!!

BuckNasty83

I completly agree with this post, yes the SEC is a tough conference to play in no doubt. But when it matters (Bowl Games) your season capper you gotta win those. The majority of SEC teams got thier butts spanked by underdogs. So when it really matters this Conference drops the ball.

Bowl games matter?

RipperIII

I completly agree with this post, yes the SEC is a tough conference to play in no doubt. But when it matters (Bowl Games) your season capper you gotta win those. The majority of SEC teams got thier butts spanked by underdogs. So when it really matters this Conference drops the ball.

0ver the past 10 years the SEC has won the majority of it's bowl matchups each season, most by a 3-1 margin, in fact only 1 year in that span did the conference split 5 & 5...never lost more than it won,...so I'm not sure of the point you ere trying to make.

ROLL TIDE!

Matthew6

Banned thug
0ver the past 10 years the SEC has won the majority of it's bowl matchups each season, most by a 3-1 margin, in fact only 1 year in that span did the conference split 5 & 5...never lost more than it won,...so I'm not sure of the point you ere trying to make.

ROLL TIDE!

glad to see you posting. in the scheme of things does it really matter what the rest of these sec teams do. it is all about the tide. THW the rest of the sec, acc pretenders, and over hyped big 10 and pathetic 12. Roll Tide