Vols lose...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Vols AD, having a press conference tomorrow. Prolly end up with Kelly, who will not recruit well and his offense has been figured out by the good coaches.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I don't know that Knute Rockne could put out that dumpster fire.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Worst dumpster fire in a while I believe once butch lost Dooley players it was over

But.... but. Up here all the vowels fans keep saying it was Dooley who left the team in shambles and ol flat top booootch was so much better than Dooley.

The way floppy top is playing right now, it looks like flat top has turned 3* into 1* ..........

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
This will not hurt them. They like 3 star's better.

BuckNasty83

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He said he was done watching the Vols.. UGA broke him..

I was done after Fla. I been busy this week boys. Had my brothers wedding and sons birthday this week.

I hate to see us lose any time, but it's better to go ahead and get it over with. I haven't missed a game in over a decade. The step we took backwards this year has really done me in. I still check my phone and listen on the radio, but I won't waste time watching anymore games this season. We have nothing to play for, but the players, playing for pride within themselves

BuckNasty83

They've scored 12 points in the last 10 quarters...:rofl::rofl:

That's what happen's when you promote a TE coach to OC. I don't know what's going. Either Butch is a micromanager, or he was forced to be cheap. The system has stayed the same through every OC. No changes they spoke of. It didn't work before Dobbs. Guarantano should be able to run it. He has 2 good RBs to take a lot of the pressure off. He did look better than Doormady in his first start from what I hear.

Doormady will transfer and be a great QB for someone else, just like Peterman at Pittsburgh last season

fairhopebama

How can a recruit take UT seriously when the coach comes comes out after a loss and says, "we did everything right to win the game except score touchdowns". He is not a 5 star coach but has some 5 star excuses.

Madsnooker

How can a recruit take UT seriously when the coach comes comes out after a loss and says, "we did everything right to win the game except score touchdowns". He is not a 5 star coach but has some 5 star excuses.

:rofl:please tell me he didn't actually say that????:crazy::huh:

Browning Slayer

Was that a bad attempt at a bad joke. Or is my sarcasm meter broke? Dooleys guy's were replaced with Butches freshmen

And those Freshman have been playing for how long??

Nice Avatar btw...:cheers:

fairhopebama

:rofl:please tell me he didn't actually say that????:crazy::huh:

Wish I could only for his sake.

In a 15-9 loss coming off what Jones said was the best bye week ever, Tennessee’s fifth-year head coach managed to say his team did everything to win the South Carolina game except score touchdowns.

Browning Slayer

:hair:
Wish I could only for his sake.

In a 15-9 loss coming off what Jones said was the best bye week ever, Tennessee’s fifth-year head coach managed to say his team did everything to win the South Carolina game except score touchdowns.

And the Vols say he's better than Dooley.. If it wasn't for Josh Dobbs they would have looked like this the last few years.. Vols are delusional and bought into that "brick by brick" garbage too soon. Butch is a disgrace and the Vols deserve what they get. He was only their 5th or 6th choice. Nobody wants that job and it's obvious why...

Browning Slayer

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I just want to reiterate how much pleasure I glean from seeing the depths of the Vols misery on Volnation. The list of HC names cracks me up.