Justin Fields Playing On ESPN2 @ 7:30 Tonight!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Fields look great on their opening drive. Tied game 7-7

lbzdually

Banned
Dalton bringing the pressure. Go Cats!

Northwest had them beat this year before a late collapse. Then Ridgeland put a beating on Northwest. You can never tell with high school kids what you're going to get.

MCBUCK

Harrison’s OL is very FSUish.

westcobbdog

Good game 28-23 late 3rd with Harrison up. He is a load carrying the ball on the run but will need to throw it more in the SEC.

Last edited:

lbzdually

Banned
Fields down with injured hand.

Looked like a dislocated finger. I've never dislocated a finger, but I have my little toe. That or I broke it, because it was sticking out at a 90 angle front the rest of my foot and every time I put it back, it flopped back over, so I put on some flip flops, drove to CVS and got some medical tape, taped it to the next toe for the next few weeks. Putting on shoes was not fun. Whole side of my foot turned purple then black. I'm hoping it was just a dislocation for Fields, as he can probably return before the playoffs, but in reality it may be better for UGA if he's out for a little thing like a finger. That finger is a whole lot better than a knee.

lbzdually

Banned
Who won the game? My ADD kicked in and instead of going into the kitchen and getting a cinnamon roll and watching the end, I ended up thinking about the mousetraps I had set down stairs and went down there and checking them. That turned into me trying to find my Metallica CD's that are missing.

westcobbdog

Fields as a qb is a punishing runner but will quickly get punished if he tries to bull his way over and thru tacklers in the SEC.
On a high note, his arm strength is outstanding, better than Lawrence of Cartersville.

PappyHoel

Instead of watching last night I took a knee in my living room.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Maybe that will insure that he does not get hurt the rest of the year.

lbzdually

Banned
Maybe that will insure that he does not get hurt the rest of the year.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm wondering with him being the competitor he is, that he might try to get his coach to play him at RB so his team has a better chance in the playoffs. I'm hoping he just takes it easy and enrolls early at UGA, although his dad said he wants him to play baseball next spring to 'keep his options open' to get drafted in the MLB draft.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Exactly what I was thinking. I'm wondering with him being the competitor he is, that he might try to get his coach to play him at RB so his team has a better chance in the playoffs. I'm hoping he just takes it easy and enrolls early at UGA, although his dad said he wants him to play baseball next spring to 'keep his options open' to get drafted in the MLB draft.

great looking player.

MCBUCK

It was fun to watch two good programs on TV. But on a side note, that was an absolute hold fest by Harrison’s OL. Fields is a great QB for sure, but he would have looked pedestrian had it not been for the missed calls. Even the TV crew made mention of the terrible officiating. If I can see the amount of missed calls I did, then it’s pretty bad.

lbzdually

Banned
It was fun to watch two good programs on TV. But on a side note, that was an absolute hold fest by Harrison’s OL. Fields is a great QB for sure, but he would have looked pedestrian had it not been for the missed calls. Even the TV crew made mention of the terrible officiating. If I can see the amount of missed calls I did, then it’s pretty bad.

Makes you wonder if some games are won before they start. They did the same thing to Northwest Whitfield when they played Dalton, so I guess they got to see how the other half lives.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
As a Georgia fan, I know very much about non calls on holding.