Lodge store - Commerce, GA

dutchman

For all you folks who have wanted to try dutch oven cooking but were afraid you'd mess it up, I have great news!

The Lodge Outlet Store in Commerce, GA has their Lodge Logic 12 inch diameter, 8 quart camp dutch ovens (camp oven has legs, like the one in my avatar) on sale for $38.50. This is a great deal. The Lodge Logic series needs no seasoning or breaking in period. That task has been done for you at the factory. Take it home, wash it with water only and start cooking! They also have other items on sale now, like the 17 inch diameter skillet for around $35. You can cook for a large group with that thing. It is also a pre-seasoned item.

The Lodge Outlet is located directly behind Zaxby's on HWY 441 in Commerce, right off I-85. And no, I didn't receive any promotional consideration for this thread. :bounce: I wish I had.

So, what are you waiting for?

Last edited:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Me and Branch are just gonna let you cook us a mess of grub. Poke Salit in a Dutch Oven yuuuuuuummmy.

dutchman

Perry Hayes said:
Their main store is in South Pittsburg Tn. I was there today.They make it all there.

Did you buy anything?

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
No. GA. Mt. Man said:
Me and Branch are just gonna let you cook us a mess of grub. Poke Salit in a Dutch Oven yuuuuuuummmy.

Hey What ya want to go and leave me out for??? :huh:
::ke: ::ke:

git'r

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Perry Hayes said:
Yes, I always buy something from their store.

Perry...........Dutch already knows this, but I'm a cast iron nut.............for cooking and collecting.........I can't pass a flea market, without stopping and looking for Griswold, Lodge, Wagner, or Atlanta Stoveworks stuff.......

git'r

dutchman

Cool! We need to plan a DOG (dutch oven gathering) one of these days. I think we have enough folks to pull one off.

DeucesWild

Do you know how much they were asking for the big one? I bought a #15 at a small antique shop up in the mountains this weekend for $75. I'm gonna make a run to commerce before long and check out the goodies. :banana:

dutchman

DeucesWild said:
Do you know how much they were asking for the big one? I bought a #15 at a small antique shop up in the mountains this weekend for $75. I'm gonna make a run to commerce before long and check out the goodies. :banana:

No, I do not recall. I know I looked at them, but I just can't recall what they were asking for them. The 16" Lodge Logic (pre-seasoned) oven was around $95, I think, but don't hold me to that number. It may have been the 14" oven. I CAN"T REMEMBER! :banginghe

When I go into a Lodge store, I'm like the proverbial blind dog in the meat house or the kid in the candy store. :rofl:

UPDATE: I was mistaken (nothing out of the ordinary there). It was the 14" oven that they wanted around $95 for. The 16" oven lists for $130+ on the Lodge web site.

Last edited: