Tricked Out ATVs

Todd E

Man......if I had some $ to spend on tricking out a 4wd atv.....I'd have to do something like this !!!!

Anybody on here got one jacked up like this ?
First time I ever saw this "KillerAtv" site. Some serious mud rigs on there!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 104,113

Davis31052

Tricked Out ATV's

I'm awful partial to this one, as shown with accessories, of course.:bounce::bounce:

Attachments

• quad.jpg
    quad.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 75,672

Lthomas

Man......if I had some $ to spend on tricking out a 4wd atv.....I'd have to do something like this !!!!

Plenty of them like that here in Fla....

Todd E

Please understand that I didn't post the pic based upon the passenger. It happened to be the one pic that showed how high these folks get these rigs jacked !!! I do not want thread locked/deleted because of photos/responses. Besides, looking at the pic I posted......the ladies man is one tall dude.........................................................and I'm happily married.

J

JR

Let me find a pic or two... 2000 Honda 450 Foreman... 28.5" Outlaws, 2" lift, Snorkle kit, Rhino-lined racks, 2500 lb Warn winch, Oxlite winch bumper/boot guards...

Davis31052

I do not want thread locked/deleted because of photos/responses.

What?! I was only talking about the cool aluminum wheels and low profile tires.

GonePhishn

man she's purty....and the driver aint bad either :bounce:

stev

Banned

www.turnercycles.com. Im having my 08 shipped there to do some fancy.

fountain

nothing special but very clean. it has a copperhead vdi, highlifter extreme clutch kit and k&n filter, 2" lift on front and highlifter lift springs on the back. a full muzzy exhaust and center snorkels are on their way. oooo yea it just got a brand new body put on--the camo pelled off on the other one.
bf3.jpg

bf2.jpg

bf.jpg

here it is in everyday form
DSC00182.jpg

Last edited:

mudawg

I (well my daddy) have a 400 Kawasaki Prairie w/ 26" ITP Mudlites and aftermarket racks on front and back.

mudawg

Yea.. that killeratv.com is somthin ferce.! lol They got the biggest and meanest!

Todd E

Fountain.................

I didn't need to see that.:cry:

That thing is awesome !!!!!!