Lets see those old hunting and fishing pics from years gone by

Lukikus2

Early 80's

Alabama/Auburn game night seven pointer. Know how you say "Yes Babe I'll be to your uncles house right on time because I probably won't see anything anyway.":huh:

:bounce:

I got distracted but butchered it at his house and everyone at the party went home with venison. :banana:

And if you are wondering, most of my deer pic's the deer is missing alot of hide. That is from dragging down or up mountains, or it dragging me down the mountain. :eek:

Attachments

• A&A.JPG
    A&A.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 2,370

BAMA HUNTER

I really love old pics like are in this thread. Nice pics everybody. Here is one from way back. All are my great Aunts and Uncles in Maryland. Wouldnt think by looking at this pic, but there is a professional singer and professional boxer in there somewhere.

Attachments

• Raymond2.jpg
    Raymond2.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 2,396

Lukikus2

Few more

Top pic is the buck that was fourth in line on a Thanksgiving morning. I had already taken the monarch out and he had been pushed from another area and was using the inferior bucks as points.

Second pic is my Bro. He flinches bad with an 06' and hit this deer one evening and we couldn't find a trail to track. I scrapped my plans for the next morning and went in to his area to hunt and make sure the buck wasn't still moving around or maybe find him. We get 50 yards from the truck and I put the lay down on this deer. :bounce: Sure enough. Same buck he shot. It was his deer though because it was mortally wounded and I finished off. No problem. That's why I was there to begin with. :cheers:

Then a dude in the club comes up when we are dragging it out, because he heard the shot and he was a road hunter, and says "THat's my Boone & Crokette I've been hunting all year long!" You need to give that deer to me........nother story. I'm tryin' to post pic's.

Third pic is the nine pointer I shot half way up the mountain and couldn't even pull it down the mountain because my back was in such bad shape. Him and me met eye to eye about 15' apart.

Then of course, not mr so wiley

Attachments

• bigsevn.JPG
    bigsevn.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 2,350
  • bro.JPG
    bro.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 2,329
  • eight.JPG
    eight.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 2,346
  • yote.JPG
    yote.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 2,364

Lukikus2

couple more

Miss that Jimmy except for the 12 miles a gallon.

That 350 4-bolt main would talk with some octane boost :bounce:

Attachments

• hangingchad.JPG
    hangingchad.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 2,442
  • suicidedeer.JPG
    suicidedeer.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 2,402
  • svn.JPG
    svn.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 2,386

mdhall

I fixed yours for you Winchester.
RESTOREDPHOTO.jpg

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
I really love old pics like are in this thread. Nice pics everybody. Here is one from way back. All are my great Aunts and Uncles in Maryland. Wouldnt think by looking at this pic, but there is a professional singer and professional boxer in there somewhere.

Man on far right Model 99 Savage, probably 250-3000 Sweeeeeet.

DDD

Winter Weatherman
This would have been about 1982. My grandfather and my dad had been catching Gator Trout just outside of New Smyrna beach.

I remember it like it was yesterday. I was in the pool at the condo and they pulled up and said, "Come here and hold this fish! He's as long as you are."

Check out those fine automobiles!!! :yeah::clap:

Attachments

• old.jpg
    old.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 2,174

gemcgrew

I believe these pics are all from the 50's and 60's.

Warren Sr and His Deer.JPG
My Grand Father on the McGrew farm in WV.

Warren Sr, Jim and Ray.JPG
Left to Right is my Grand Father, Dad and Uncle Jim on McGrew farm.

Dorothy 1.jpg
My Mom on her home place in WV. That path was either to the out house or the spring where they would draw their water.

moose80cj7

Thats one AWESOME video. I'd like to do that for my Dad. We have tons of pictures from over the years.

Last edited:

Roostin ain't Roastin

This is my great grandfather with some bass he caught. Not sure of the date but i know it's old.

Attachments

• Great grandad Bass.JPG
    Great grandad Bass.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 1,406

MCBUCK

Not real sure if this qualifies, but it is over 20 years old. This was a buck I took back in 92' down in Taylor county. My daughter (now31) is now a mother herself with my 8 year old granddaughter, and my son is 30...man how time flies!

Attachments

• TAYLOR COUNTY 92.jpg
    TAYLOR COUNTY 92.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 1,141
Best thread ever. Awesome pics guys, reminds me of being in the Bass Pro Shop. They'd probably sell more if they took all the cool old pics down, I walk around and look at them more than shop.