Best camera for around 100

bckwzlineman

i wouldn't buy a whistle that had wildgame innovations on it. after three cams and one rangefinder go bad, they have gotten the last hundred dollars of mine they will ever see! they are very well aware of how I feel about their products.

ReelAffair

i wouldn't buy a whistle that had wildgame innovations on it. after three cams and one rangefinder go bad, they have gotten the last hundred dollars of mine they will ever see! they are very well aware of how I feel about their products.
Yep, my son-in-law has 2 of he Wildgame's, didn't even last a year.

lillampp

Bushnell from wally world does great for the most part Moultrie is also a good cam I have several of both

WNewman

The hunten cam. Real good cameras

My oldest camera is a Hunten c30-30IR, been a good camera so far, used it in the yard to see what was getting into my bird feeders at night, both possums and Racoons triggered it. Used it all season on the club, good trigger distance for deer (50-60 ft), great daylight pictures, OK night pictures. Sometimes have had it have a daytime/nighttime transition issue, but not much. It triggered on the tractor plowing our food plots from 40 yds away. I got it from Amazon for $80 in 2012.

Bought one of the Walmart $79 Moultrie cameras, then they started cutting our club property and we had to pull all the cameras, so no chance to test it yet.

Chris Tyre

Go to Moultrie website and they have factory refurbished cam for $60. We use them and love em. Any problem we have ever had with Moultrie cams we call and they have token care of for us.

mvereen1

i recently got one of those browning range ops camras, holds 8 AA batteries they claim it will got 10,000 pics on a set of batteries, have not gotten that far yet, but from what iv found so far this is a pretty darn good camera for the price, got it for $75 brand new off ebay.

scoot12

http://www.custom1enterprises.com/custom1enterprises_017.htm The 2012 covert red 40 is my favorite cam, awesome pics day and night and great battery life. I have 3 of the 2012s and they have been out in Wisconsins temps for over a year and keep clicking away awesome pics, here is a deal on them for $119. They normally run around $200. Also own the mp6, which is a great little cam and can be found around $90 if you look around. Scoot

sgtstinky

After having several Moultrie cams die this year without even making it through one season I am interested in what cameras last the longest, I would take this over any other point of comparison because its just not the Moultries when it comes to junk, it seems like its a 50 50 chance on trail cameras in this price range, half will stop working in the first year.