moultrie d-333

musk rat

I've got 2 of them. One has worked fine for a year. The other one I've sent back three times and I'm probably going to send it back again after I check it this weekend. It shuts off some how and won't take any pictures. I just got it back two weeks ago and it's doing the same thing. The first two I got I never put out because they wouldn't turn on. I sent them back and they sent me two more. The one works great but the other one sucks. I won't buy any more of them. I've got a Browning that seems to be the best camera I have. I just got two Coverts but the night pictures suck, I must be doing something wrong with them. Maybe some different setting I need to set on them. But I'll be buying Brownings from here on out.

CoreyL16

i have one and it is great. the only problems i have had with it are that occasionally there is one beam of colored light down the middle of the picture and also occasionally there is 2 of the same pictures in one frame. neither is a big deal. i will be purchasing another since the last camera I bought was a wildgame innovations and it didnt even last a season before it died completely.

Stomper

My buddy got one worked for a month or 2 them quit wont even turn on. He didn't save his receipt so we could send it back. I've thought about sending it anyway and see what they do since it's a boat anchor for a very small boat right now.