Georgia Deer Cam

bigbuck92

Just curious not trying to cause any trouble . This post may be in the wrong place if so mods can move it to the right place .I got a question about Georgia Deer Cams does anyone know why the cams was moved from Milton Ga to a different location ?I sent them several messages but they wont answer my question let alone even send me any kind of a reply.Does anyone remember the big 8 pointer and the huge 13 pointer does anyone know of anyone that may have killed these deer before the camera was moved I never saw them again I did see something in the GON I think about someone killing a deer similar to the 13 pointer with a crossbow at a apple tree during bow season if you have any info please share .Thanks

BIGHORN26

I'm pretty sure they property where the original site was has been sold...just set it up in the new back yard I guess...

bukhuntr

Either that or they got tired of people trying to find out excactly where they were at, and then trying to hunt the deer.

bigbuck92

I think someone did find out the Big 13 Pointer quit showing up about bow season I think he was killed .I know people on here knows what happened I posted on the trail camera site but they wont reply .I thought I saw on the G,O,N where there was a 13 pointer killed by a crossbow that was killed at an apple tree during bow season .

bigbuck92

I got 1347 views on this subject and 2 comments Thanks for the 2 that did comment I guess its easier to read than type .lol even though I know other people on here do know about the subject like I said even the people at GA Deer Cam wont even answer me probably the big deer got poached .Thanks Guys

bigelow

Executive Chef at Billy's Bistro
Or no one had any usefull information. Sorry I can't help.