chupacabra

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Yes, it's a vast conspiracy to cover up all the cryptid undiscovered species of monsters running around the country. :rolleyes: Any time an animal or a photo shows up, it absolutely has to be some imaginary unknown-to-science critter instead of the blatantly obvious solution. In other words, if you can't immediately tell that it's a coon from looking at it, especially its feet and snout, then I don't know what to tell you, except that you need to spend more time in the woods and less time looking at BFRO::ke: . Another article said it was definitely id-d as a coon, diagnosed with sarcoptic mange, and they were maybe gonna get it mounted.

ok so maybe I just googled it and didnt search deep enough, but I cant find whats in Blue. Cept that same article where the Game warden Gave his "Opinion". It "Probably" is a Coon, but even an Expert like yourself, can only give an Opinion.......thats when someone says what they "Think" it is.

I have seen many cases of really bad Mange on Dogs, but never have I seen Mange cover 100% of the body, and produce tough Elephantine skin like that. I suppose you have seen that many times with your vast experience, but I have not.

Btw-the only thing I have ever liked bout the BFRO website, is the reports that folks keep sending in. The forum there is a Joke:bounce:

But, but, but... he heard a sound on a golf course that couldn't possibly have come from a known species.

facepalm:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not an expert in anything except drinkin' beer and eatin' pigs, but I can tell you that ain't some mystical goatsucker critter. If it is, somebody grafted coon feet and a coon face onto it.

ErikGibb

Are yall talking about whats in the cage or the lady with the white hair. (Lord please forgive me lol)