check out this new bullet!!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Made in Georgia. Near Athens.

applejuice

Good lord
That's gonna leave a nasty hole

GTHunter007

You see it loses its "fragmenting" capabilities when shot through wood. Still tore a single wound channel though. Impressive round. Would be awesome in a close quarter conceal carry application where the target is in the open. And close.

Lukikus2

That would be a physicians nightmare!

Also coming in shot gun slugs. :hair: Man, talk about a home defense round.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
and i thought a Black Talon round was bad.....

chase870

Possum Sox
I know these guys, friends with some business dealings with others. Their a good bunch of guys. The BATF is happy and these guys will not cave into the liberal left and political correctness as OLIN did. There are other things in the works stay tuned

FlipKing

I need them to make this in .40! I'd buy a box of 20!

stick-n-string

I know these guys, friends with some business dealings with others. Their a good bunch of guys. The BATF is happy and these guys will not cave into the liberal left and political correctness as OLIN did. There are other things in the works stay tuned

Yeah I know them as well, great guy!

GTHunter007

Are there any concerns about the round feeding properly in automatics?

NCummins

Was wondering about their feeding reliability as well. Also would like to see some 3rd party experience before I cough up the price they will be asking. Keeping my fingers crossed though, if I'm going to buy something might as well be buying something that benefits the regional area.

Offroadtek

Are there any concerns about the round feeding properly in automatics?

Seem to feed great in the Automatics in the vid. I think that's why they were using the Glock 18 and Beretta 93 to show that they don't have any feeding issues.

3rd party testing will be nice to see when it happens.

Last edited:

cmshoot

I'm friends with the developer of this round. It's been test-fired for accuracy and functioning in over 2 dozen handguns, and several select-fire SMG's. Has run perfect through everything. Goes through meat like an auger!