I phone

JWT

Yes though photobucket!!my pic will not come up, just a link to photo bucket!??

georgia_home

TP, when i try to add pictures directly to posts, from my ipod touch or ipad photos, no-can-do.

the "upload from your computer" stuff is not selectable and i just don't want to use any 3rd party places.

love the pod/pad, but the gestapo'ness is a real bummer sometimes!!! (apologies for the thread jack)

****EDIT: just did a little googling, it is a Gestapo thing. One of the sites had proposed a solution of: post a picture of an android phone and say if you wanted to upload pics, you should have bought one of these.

Oh well.

http://forum.gon.com/announcement.php?f=4

Probably changed along the time you traded your Droid.....

You can still post pics, just go through "manage attachments" button at the bottom of the thread and post from your phones photo gallery.

Last edited:

JWT

When I go to manage attachments it says select a file,& I can't figure it out, nothing happens

T.P.

Banned
When I hit "Select File", mine pops up "Select files to upload" and lets me choose "gallery" to find my photos. That's the way I uploaded the photo above anyway??

JWT

How do I pic a file to upload, mine are empty, & when I hit select file , there's nothing there, how do I choose or add a file thanks!!

Mission

Easiest way is to use Photobucket/mobile then paste the
Img code. Just tested on archery talk and it works as it should, on here for some reason.. It just shows my link instead of the picture
28e2ef2a.jpg

ryano

Banned
Easiest way is to use Photobucket/mobile then paste the
Img code. Just tested on archery talk and it works as it should, on here for some reason.. It just shows my link instead of the picture
28e2ef2a.jpg

they disabled embedding of pics and videos for the time being here is why its only showing a link now

Mission

that works. when they fix the problem, your pics will post like normal instead of just the link. photobucket mobile app is the way to go