Forum time messed up

cjones

Looks like the forum time is jacked up for some reason. It is 11:07am right now, but the timestamp at the bottom of the page says 9:54am.

I've checked my timezone settings in the UserCP and they are correct, but this doesn't look like a timezone issue since the minutes are off as well as the hour.

Is there a forum admin that is responsible for the server? Looks like something is askew on the server level.

cjones

Bump...

Anyone else seeing this? I'm getting same results from work computer. It's 9:19am and the time on the forum says 8:06am.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Time check.

GON=0811
My computer=0823

GON has always been off 12 minutes for me. You can reset the hour in your user CP. The minutes is a forum issue.

cjones

Time check.

GON=0811
My computer=0823

GON has always been off 12 minutes for me. You can reset the hour in your user CP. The minutes is a forum issue.

Weird. I had to set the timezone to Eastern and turn DST Settings 'always on' to get the hour correct. Still ~12 minutes off. Weird database issues going on here. Oh well...

boneboy96

Been that way for a long long time!

RNC

Been that way for a long long time!
yepp .... I just snicker at it an ferget it ....... till I notice its different again ,,,lol :bounce::bounce::bounce:

georgia_home

admin / mods,

just noticed that thing appear to be clocked correctly.

ok guys. my question, WHAT DID YOU DO TO FIX THE TIME?

i noticed in the last day or so, but you may have fixed i sooner. but thanks! the clocks appear to be in synch now!

good work!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

hunter rich

elfiii is a time lord...
(a little Dr. Who reference)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Actually it was a higher power than me that fixed it. I just delegate authority around here.:bounce:

quinn

The funny part is ifin your not signed in the time is still off!

georgia_home

just noticed today. it's back. time is off again. currently 4:33p, but time states around.. 3:25p.

Kendallbearden

Big spider lover
Looks like the forum time is jacked up for some reason. It is 11:07am right now, but the timestamp at the bottom of the page says 9:54am.

I've checked my timezone settings in the UserCP and they are correct, but this doesn't look like a timezone issue since the minutes are off as well as the hour.

Is there a forum admin that is responsible for the server? Looks like something is askew on the server level.

just noticed today. it's back. time is off again. currently 4:33p, but time states around.. 3:25p.

Any time the clocks are messed up, be sure to PM 243Savage. He is the administrator that handles that stuff. Sometimes he reads PM's though and forgets to reply. So if he doesn't reply within a day or two, just keep sending them. He'll be more than happy to help. :cheers: