marketplace account issue

tween_the_banks

It is telling me my GON forum account is already linked but I can't seem to figure how to find my login information. Can someone help please? I've searched my email and can find nothing regarding the marketplace.

cball917

I have been dealing with this for a year and cannot get any help

Horns

I have this same problem as well. I have gotten zero help with this either.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Click the "Contact Us" link over there and ask for assistance. If that doesn't work call the magazine. We don't manage the Marketplace from here.

Mike_Rhodes

Staff member
Marketplace

I think I have found your username on the Marketplace Tween_the_banks. Can you please PM me? I have a couple of questions that can confirm the account.

Did you ever use the "contact us" link on the Marketplace to send an email? Curious if there was an error in the process here.

I will look for your PM.

Thanks

It is telling me my GON forum account is already linked but I can't seem to figure how to find my login information. Can someone help please? I've searched my email and can find nothing regarding the marketplace.

Mike_Rhodes

Staff member
Marketplace

Horns,

I am happy to try to help you. Do you know your MP username? We show a username "horns" on the MP that was active on the site Jan 5. Not sure if that was you or not.

Sent you a PM

I have this same problem as well. I have gotten zero help with this either.