Last two days extended archers

Hunter922

Enjoying one of the last two afternoons in the tree. Brand new horn trees popping up..It's not over yet...:clap:

Hunter922

Nothing for me yesterday afternoon but my son was covered up. Six does and a buck chasing the biggest doe in the bunch..

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
My last hunt was Sunday afternoon. Got real wet and didn't see anything. The place I hunt in Dekalb is a tough nut to crack. Deer and hot sign are there but dang if it isn't hard to get on them. I saw a fresh rub as well.

Hunter922

We are headed out. My son said the deer last night looked like a mosh pit.:rofl: Said they were running everywhere around the stand but no shots...

killabig1

Hunted the last hour of the day and wouldn't you know, saw a very nice (mid 120s) 9 pointer. He came out just after 6pm, but I'm bucked out and could only watch. Three more bucks came out and walked around my stand for an hour after dark.
At least they made it through the season, maybe next year I'll get him - 7 more months....
Here's a trail cam pic of him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 285

Hunter922

My son got a Small buck on the last afternoon. Long evening after the drag and processing. He was a happy hunter...