Little Creek Bow Club Meriwether *2021-22 Info Post 314*

DoubleRR

Nope...turkey hunting is any legal weapon on Little Creek....

davidhelmly

We are going to be down showing the property on Saturday Feb 3rd around 11:00, if you are interested give me a shout.

Also I did a Highlights of the 2017-18 season.

David

Bigmonk96

Hello David, being new to the forum,I just spent most of Sunday afternoon watching all your post / videos from the first post till the last** All I can say is wow!!! It is amazing what a "true passion" can accomplish and you guys & gals have shown the results.:)

I am recently retired, live in South Carolina, and just got back into deer hunting several years ago,after golfing & fishing the last 35 years. We have about 400 acres my buddy & I hunt,but don't work the land near like you guys* I don't bow hunt @ 68 years old,but can still lift my rifle & have managed to fill the freezer & I even put a 10pt. on the wall this year**

Just wanted to thank you for a """GREAT SUNDAY AFTERNOON""" __ watching all the great footage & photos,along with your input, I feel like I somewhat caught up,with the years I missed hunting. Wishing you all a great year & much success in the future !!!! Again my thanks to ya', Monk:flag:

davidhelmly

Hello David, being new to the forum,I just spent most of Sunday afternoon watching all your post / videos from the first post till the last** All I can say is wow!!! It is amazing what a "true passion" can accomplish and you guys & gals have shown the results.:)

I am recently retired, live in South Carolina, and just got back into deer hunting several years ago,after golfing & fishing the last 35 years. We have about 400 acres my buddy & I hunt,but don't work the land near like you guys* I don't bow hunt @ 68 years old,but can still lift my rifle & have managed to fill the freezer & I even put a 10pt. on the wall this year**

Just wanted to thank you for a """GREAT SUNDAY AFTERNOON""" __ watching all the great footage & photos,along with your input, I feel like I somewhat caught up,with the years I missed hunting. Wishing you all a great year & much success in the future !!!! Again my thanks to ya', Monk:flag:

Thank you for the kind words Monk!! As I always say, it’s a labor of love and I’m lucky to have a wife that enjoys it as much as I do and is right by my side helping all the time. We have been fortunate over the years to have great members because it has taken all of us to accomplish what we have, it’s most definitely a team effort!!
That’s very cool that you have gotten back in to hunting, good luck to you and your partner on your property this year!!

davidhelmly

It’s short notice but Rocky and I are going to be down showing the property on Friday morning if anyone wants to come along.

DoubleRR

( I have been a member of on Little creek since day one).. each member does a have his or her designated/private area...the remaining open area(s) are a pin in and out system...

HuntNut

David,
This is Rick Wood, it was great taking with you today, I look forward to meeting you soon.

davidhelmly

I was down on the property yesterday and took a few pictures of some of the clover plots, they are eally starting to pop!!

Untitled<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Untitled<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Triple C

Great looking plots David! Clover is the gift that keeps on giving. You guys got it going on in a big way on your place. Always enjoy your updates.

atlashunter

Nice mass on those deer. You guys are doing something right for sure.