• AD651EE8-9C1D-4688-9FDA-FAA1C037B512.jpg
    AD651EE8-9C1D-4688-9FDA-FAA1C037B512.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 352
  • 1D20148F-3A30-411F-BC30-C8A25655152F.jpg
    1D20148F-3A30-411F-BC30-C8A25655152F.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:

Anvil Head

I bet you have! Those look good nuff to eat. Drop that near or in a bed and hang on.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Those look good!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Great Tie!!!!!!

Snookpimpin

i used to tie something similar for dock light fishing for snook. would match the little shrimp that would float under the lights. those look very nice!

i used to tie something similar for dock light fishing for snook. would match the little shrimp that would float under the lights. those look very nice!

Yeah, these are on a #4 Moonlit 3x hook. I’ll tie shrimp on a #6 that look really good. They are ridiculously sharp for a great price. The Firehole sticks are stupid sharp too. Just got 240 more in the mail yesterday.

Killer Kyle

Whooowee those look GOOD!!! That is big brown bait all day long!!!

Killer Kyle

Snook on the fly are about as much fun as a man can have on the fly! I did a self guided trip down to Sanibel Island a few years back, and it was a complete blast. I was primarily sight casting to snook in the surf in shallow, crystal clear water, and fished the refuge and bays some too. Jacks, baby tarpon, and snook on the fly. It was hot as Hades, but worth every minute of it! I never thought a little fish could fight so hard until I got in to the first few jacks. I would hook up and think I had a 10 lber on only to pull in a little 8" jack. BOATLOADS of fun. I had the time of my life!!

Anvil Head

Snook on the fly are about as much fun as a man can have on the fly! I did a self guided trip down to Sanibel Island a few years back, and it was a complete blast. I was primarily sight casting to snook in the surf in shallow, crystal clear water, and fished the refuge and bays some too. Jacks, baby tarpon, and snook on the fly. It was hot as Hades, but worth every minute of it! I never thought a little fish could fight so hard until I got in to the first few jacks. I would hook up and think I had a 10 lber on only to pull in a little 8" jack. BOATLOADS of fun. I had the time of my life!!
Sounds like Sanibel alright! Always something biting even when the gnats quit. Only problem with jacks....they tear up everything they hit. When I get in a school of them I start tossing all my old "broken" flies and poppers cause their gonna get wrecked.
Love to try the mudbugs on some tailing reds.