Sharing your testimony/ your experience of Grace

j_seph

Just curious as to how many here have and do on a regular basis share this with others? From your family to strangers to the church that you attend.
What made me thank of this was the Captains son Chad. He shared his enough that his parents and others that never met him know where he opened his eyes when he left this place. I never thought about this much until I started getting my life back in order. I got the nerve to ask my dad and he told me he had been saved and where he got saved. Myself I got saved at around 19, went on a date and several of us went to church that night at the old Free Chapel. I knew that night that I had to do something and excepted Christ as my savior. Man did I backslide through the years, several close calls here and there. Then there were the little things that would happen during my late wifes battle with cancer. The Lord showing me things that I was just blind to at times. That have came back to my remembrance since then. Even up to when my wife now first sent me a message after not seeing her or speaking to her in 20 plus years. How I prayed for what I wanted at the time, and what I wanted only got worse and he sent me what I needed. I have had my doubts at times but the Lord had quickly brought to my remembrance different things that has transpired since I started working to get back into his will.
We are told in 2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
I have not been to one of these mega churches, but what I see on TV you never see anyone standing up and telling what the Lord has done for them or their testimony. It is an un-explainable feeling when folks start testifying throughout the church and someone hits the alter to get saved. What if those folks did not follow the Lord and kept their mouths shut, God Help.
If you have a testimony, share it with others. Your testimony could be the link that is needed to lead someone else to salvation.

Israel

BANNED
Just curious as to how many here have and do on a regular basis share this with others? From your family to strangers to the church that you attend.
What made me thank of this was the Captains son Chad. He shared his enough that his parents and others that never met him know where he opened his eyes when he left this place. I never thought about this much until I started getting my life back in order. I got the nerve to ask my dad and he told me he had been saved and where he got saved. Myself I got saved at around 19, went on a date and several of us went to church that night at the old Free Chapel. I knew that night that I had to do something and excepted Christ as my savior. Man did I backslide through the years, several close calls here and there. Then there were the little things that would happen during my late wifes battle with cancer. The Lord showing me things that I was just blind to at times. That have came back to my remembrance since then. Even up to when my wife now first sent me a message after not seeing her or speaking to her in 20 plus years. How I prayed for what I wanted at the time, and what I wanted only got worse and he sent me what I needed. I have had my doubts at times but the Lord had quickly brought to my remembrance different things that has transpired since I started working to get back into his will.
We are told in 2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
I have not been to one of these mega churches, but what I see on TV you never see anyone standing up and telling what the Lord has done for them or their testimony. It is an un-explainable feeling when folks start testifying throughout the church and someone hits the alter to get saved. What if those folks did not follow the Lord and kept their mouths shut, God Help.
If you have a testimony, share it with others. Your testimony could be the link that is needed to lead someone else to salvation.

yes