QDM Bow only in Coweta/Fayette

gordylew

Looking for 3 members to round out a 16 member club in Coweta County on the Fayette county line. Minutes away from Senoia, Peachtree City and Newnan. 1600 acres of mixed terrain. Some food plots, hardwood bottoms, 2 large creek bottoms and varying aged pines. Each member gets 1 main area with 250 yard no encroachment, remaining property is open to hunt first come. $1300 per person

For additional info PM me

Gordylew

Brad h

Good morning I'm very interested in joining the club I do not have a compound anymore. I am 50 years old my eyesight isn't what it used to be last year I bought a crossbow so that's okay if I can use that I love to see the land you can call me at 678-689-8854 or give me a thanks have a good weekend

gordylew

Club full for 2018. Thanks for the interest

BDD

Just curious if this club is off Stallings Rd ? I have land that boarders a club there.

jammin

Looking for 3 members to round out a 16 member club in Coweta County on the Fayette county line. Minutes away from Senoia, Peachtree City and Newnan. 1600 acres of mixed terrain. Some food plots, hardwood bottoms, 2 large creek bottoms and varying aged pines. Each member gets 1 main area with 250 yard no encroachment, remaining property is open to hunt first come. $1300 per person

Gordylew
Hello just wondering if any openings may have came up late, if so I'm very interested can be reach at 770-596-2987 thanks, Jamie

Charles Hardin

Gordylew[/QURested

Gordylew
im interested in the 2019 season, I am 68 years old in great health, been hunting with a longbow and wooden arrows for 25 years, I live in fayetteville,
Looking for a place I can hunt close to home. I would appreciate considering allowing me to join your club. I have run hunting and archery clubs in the past and understand club rules. Please contact me at 770-688-5750. Thank you

high tech. hunter

Newnan lifetime hunter. Coweta Club just lost lease to developer. Been in many clubs.
Crossbow and blind only since 2003. Please put me on your list to contact if you have an opening 2019-2020 season.

Last edited:

jimmylongbow

Gordylew
Do practice any kind of deer management? Do you have power and water hook-ups for campers?

gordylew

May have 1 opening for 2019-20. Pm me. I don’t follow the site religiously but get notifications about pms on my email. Thanks

llanier44

Very interested. I started a private conversation with you on your member page (I don't know if that is how to PM or not, but please check it). I am in PTC. I bowhunt only and in a lot of different places, so i am a low-pressure addition to a lease.