Impact driver?

sinclair1

We have 125 impacts in factory service daily. Milwaukee, dewalt and Mikita. The numbers on hours per brand are very similar on paper but each person behind each specific model will swear the other two brands are junk.

On paper there not much difference in those three:flag:

I actually use Bosch personally.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I bought a DeWalt Model DCD777, 20 V Brushless, Cordless Compact 1/2" drill/driver complete with two batteries packs around the middle of last year and I have been well pleased with it. It is really handy to use out in the woods when necessary too. After using it just a few times, I realized that I should have bought it a long time ago. It has a nice canvas carry bag with the DeWalt LOGO complete with spare battery pack as well.

I bought it from Lowes while it was on sale. I think originally price was around $179.99, then it was on sale for about $149.99. I talked with the sales person and asked if this was the correct item that was on sale at $99.99 and he said that it was that week only, I believe. I took it to the register and it rang up at $149.99 and I told the cashier that I had just asked the person in that department and confirmed that it was only $99.99 so I asked her to call the guy. She did and he confirmed it was on sale for $99.99 so I bought it and have been very well satisfied since.

I wish now that I had bought one for my son-in-law too as this thing is really handy for a multitude of jobs. Shucks, if I had one of these back 30-40 years ago, I would have been "Heck on Wheels" for sure.

I used this drill/driver last Saturday afternoon in making several more posted signs etc. After completing that project, I came inside and happen to see the Lowe's Sale Paper on the counter. I checked it and saw this same item was on sale again for $99.99 so I decided to go to Lowe's and buy one for my Son-in-law as this thing is really handy at home and also out in the woods when needed too. I recently lost my hammer that I have had for 35-40 years and I was teed off about that but they also had basically the same hammer with the fiberglass handle etc on sale for $6 so I bought me a replacement. :cheers: