Chad's Battle with Cancer is almost over......

Msteele

Prayers for Chad and your family. I know what you and your family is going through as my dad and our family had to say good bye to my half brother Alex a few years ago when passed on at the young age of 13 from complications trying to get through Leukemia. We will all see our loved ones soon. God has a plan for us all. Some of his plans are very hard to understand, but we all have faith in him.

wadeatl

Horace ... kindest wishes and prayers to you, your family and all of the people that Chad touched during his time on this spinning ball. I have no doubt from all of your wonderful posts that you are at peace as is Chad with his transition to a much better place.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Olcaptain hope today went as well as it could have , still thinking and praying for your family !

Ihunt

Very sorry for your loss.

The Foreigner

Horace dear friend, I've just got back on GON after a busy season of life to discover this.

I'm heartbroken for you and the family, but happy for Chad. Words can't express the sorrow.

Our loss is Chad's inestimable gain.

Press on dear brother.

Matt

olcaptain

Horace dear friend, I've just got back on GON after a busy season of life to discover this.

I'm heartbroken for you and the family, but happy for Chad. Words can't express the sorrow.

Our loss is Chad's inestimable gain.

Press on dear brother.

Matt

Thanks Matt.