The problems we have here.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
Notice the flag in the background... this is Israel 2017....
Where Teachers Carry CAR-15’s, Where it’s mandatory that
young People Serve in the Military and they are armed 24/7,
Where They Eat Right and Don’t over medicate. Where the

Murder Rate for the whole country is a fraction of what
Nashville TN is, Where Parents teach respect and values
instead of letting Disney and X-Box raise their Children,
Where they Stand for their flag and would defend it with
their lives!!
WAKE UP AMERICA... WE DON’T HAVE A GUN PROBLEM
WE HAVE A SOCIETY PROBLEM!!!

gt40

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 690

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I have been to Israel. Every where you go, you see armed soldiers watching the people. And they have no problem profiling. It is a science there. I went to a small deli in the City of David, and there were probably 20 to 25 young ladies there on their day off of the military. They all had some type of weapon showing. Uzi, CARs, all kinds of stuff.

When was the last time Israel had a school shooting? IIRC it was 1974

rosewood

I believe those ladies are first responders.

rayjay

They know who their enemies are unlike American youth.

transfixer

Don't fall for that " school massacres don't happen in other countries" CensoredCensored , the four largest death toll school massacres in history occurred in Russia, Indonesia, Pakistan and Kenya, Russia 2004, Indonesia 2000, Pakistan 2014, and Kenya 2015, all over 100 killed each time, but our media will never talk about that now will they ?

Good post GT-40 guy!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The main thing they have that we no longer do, is a strong sense of national identity.

pdsniper

I have been saying for years that we need to mirror what Israel is doing, Ben Franklin made a statement back in the day " a well armed society is a very polite society " Good post GT 40 Guy

jrickman

This looks like it may be from Ramat David Air Base near Haifa. At many IDF posts, there is limited armory space on base, so troops have to carry their weapons around on their person everywhere they go, on and off base. I believe IDF infantry and special forces are now required to carry their weapons when off duty as well.

Brings back lots of memories. I spent a year at El Gorah working with and flying for the MFO, including numerous flights from our camp to Tel Aviv. Friendly people that I enjoyed being around and talking with. Thanks for the post!

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Israel also has a very porous border and welcomes all crossers.....NOT!!!!!

GeorgiaBob

We cannot have that kind of stuff here! Chicks with firearms are very intimidating to liberal power player elites, who would not be able to abuse women if they were armed!

Anvil Head

Don't fall for that " school massacres don't happen in other countries" CensoredCensored , the four largest death toll school massacres in history occurred in Russia, Indonesia, Pakistan and Kenya, Russia 2004, Indonesia 2000, Pakistan 2014, and Kenya 2015, all over 100 killed each time, but our media will never talk about that now will they ?
And they won't tell you who the "triggermen" or "cutters" really were either....