Would You??

Queen

I have this guy for two years on camera now.. Any guesses on the score?

Attachments

• PICT0325.jpg
    PICT0325.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 1,745
  • PICT0329.jpg
    PICT0329.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 1,753

heartstopper4

140ish when hes done and YES i would!!

130class

G1 - 4"
G2 - 10"
G3 - 11"
G4 - 3"
Circ: 13"
Beam 23"

x2

+21" spread

= 149" gross

If you place an engineer's scale on the screen and assume tip-tip of the ears is 15" and with assumptions of future growth, then that is how I got my figures. Circumference is a crap shoot but I assumed 5, 3.75, 2, 1.5 for each beam. Heck of a buck you have there.

I only think he is 4 years old. If your surrounding hunting pressure is light then maybe you could let him walk another year. He is bigger than anything I have shot so he would be DRT at my place.

Last edited:

radetwiggs

Big body good mass, i'd say four years old and he would not make it to five if he tried to slip by me...would be an awesome bow kill

Queen

The surrounding hunting pressure is heavy. But I would love to put a rage in that cage.

Forest Grump

How big last year? bigger? smaller? same? Unless you're raisin' booners there you'd best have a go at that one if you see him in daylight. Your neighbors certainly will.

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Nice, I got a pic of this wide buck late season last year, and never saw him again.

Buck2010.jpg

Love to make it two years in a row.

Killdee

Nice, I got a pic of this wide buck late season last year, and never saw him again.

Buck2010.jpg

Love to make it two years in a row.

Your cam got busted, I had a big 15 point nt a few years ago do the same thing on a wore out trail, 2 pics of him staring at the glowing 1-40 1 min. apart then never again on that trail. Had 15-20 more of him on a high mounted homebrew cam, just not in the daytime.

GA DAWG

Id Prolly bust him if given the chance.