Vols lose...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Not going to happen, but man, that would change a lot of people's minds lol

The Voltards would keep Butch.. I hope Bama takes one for the SEC!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Don't mean to make slayer mad, but I would like to see what would happen if they beat Bama.

Browning Slayer

Don't mean to make slayer mad, but I would like to see what would happen if they beat Bama.

Wouldn't make me mad.. The Voltards would keep Butch and I would have another 5 years or more to kick the Vols..:bounce:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I would like to see them beat them, but I just cant bring myself to say go vols.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
This is gonna be a fun game to watch, during our bye week. I will be happy which ever way it goes.

Browning Slayer

but I just cant bring myself to say go vols.

I can.. But right after the Go Vols, our "G" rating kicks in and I can't finish the sentence.. But it involves a really hot place that's ran by the devil.... :cool:

fairhopebama

Vols over on VomitNation swear that Butch won't get fired until after the Bama game.. They say it's only fair to the team to have Butch go through that humiliation with them.. :bounce:

I heard that he will get fired if completely embarrassed and Fat Phil will finish out the season. The only reason they couldn't make the move last week is because if Phil shows up in Alabama he would be receiving a subpoena.

Browning Slayer

I heard that he will get fired if completely embarrassed and Fat Phil will finish out the season. The only reason they couldn't make the move last week is because if Phil shows up in Alabama he would be receiving a subpoena.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bullgator

The Voltards would keep Butch.. I hope Bama takes one for the SEC!

If you want Bama to take one for the SEC, they should win it in a close game, like 10-6 :D.

Browning Slayer

There is a lot of rumors swirling about Phil as interim, but I don't buy it. And your usual Gruden rumors

If Phil steps in the state of Alabama he will be hit with a subpoena...:cool:

Phil is a lowlife like all Vols!

I hope you morons get Gruden.. He's never coached at this level.. just means we'll get another 10 years of Vol sucks!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bamer favored by 36. Yall think Bamer will cover. I just don't know how the Vols score, but it would be fun to see them beat Bamer. They would not know what to do about Butch then.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Bamer favored by 36. Yall think Bamer will cover. I just don't know how the Vols score, but it would be fun to see them beat Bamer. They would not know what to do about Butch then.

bamas back ups will score 36 more. once bama is up by 35 they go in. Jalen Hurts will miss out on the heisman this year because nick plays them 45 percent of the game.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think you are right 6. I don't think anybody gonna come close to beating Bamer this year.