Baldwin County Hunting

Steve Thompson

Is this a good county for Hunting? I'm loking at some property in this county & was wondering how it ranks?

kevincox

Ive hunted all over Baldwin for many years. Depends on what part of the county. The Northern half toward Putnam has produced some of the biggest bucks. Several 140 inch bucks have come from Northern half. But I do know of a hoss that came from Oconee river on south side

widowmaker1

heres two baldwin bucks from this past season 142 and 123-gross-its a sleeper-hey wait a minute -stay out of our county -just kidden. there are some good bucks-welcome

Attachments

• the day 3.jpg
    the day 3.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,222

_BuckMaster_

Danny Those Are Two Sweet Georgia Beast!!!.....Behind The House Here While Riding The 4 Wheeler Me And The Wife Saw 3 Really Nice Bucks Never Hunted In Baldwin But Have Seen Some Nice Bucks Here..... Again Danny Awesome Double!

Millyville Hunter

There is some great hunting in Baldwin County and I would say that alot of it is attainable at anyone's property. Most of the places in Bladwin County where good bucks are killed have a good management practice in motion and shows with their good fortune every year.
I would also say make sure to get river properties. Majority of the big bucks are consently killed on pieces that are located along the river.
I have taken some good bucks in Baldwin County through the years including this one last season.

Attachments

• DSC_1448.JPG
    DSC_1448.JPG
    225.3 KB · Views: 1,197

uga095

I killed the deer in my avatar last season in the southern part of Baldwin County.

mtr3333

Banned
I can tell you that area is very good. Two of my best have come from that area.