How’s the inshore bite looking?

XJfire75

This weather has been so up and down I haven’t been out since February but may have the opportunity at a few hours near Savannah Saturday if the winds die down.

How’s the bite been inland in the creeks and rivers? Water temps are a tad warmer in there so hoping that’s where the fish are. Been hearing horror stories of guides struggling lately so wanted to ask y’all. Hoping the freeze didn’t hurt the fish too bad. Calling for mid 70-80s all week after today so maybe that’ll get em frisky!

Good luck y’all!

Day trip

Last weekend was dead. Perfect weather, water temp was 65-66 degrees, very little wind but a full moon tide. The bait shops only had frozen, I didn’t see any bait in the water anywhere! Managed about 20 whiting but even that required patience. No sharks, no rays. I didn’t go real far back in the creeks but probably should have. My next trip is in two weeks, hope it gets better.

Jimmy Lee Armel

This weather has been so up and down I haven’t been out since February but may have the opportunity at a few hours near Savannah Saturday if the winds die down.

How’s the bite been inland in the creeks and rivers? Water temps are a tad warmer in there so hoping that’s where the fish are. Been hearing horror stories of guides struggling lately so wanted to ask y’all. Hoping the freeze didn’t hurt the fish too bad. Calling for mid 70-80s all week after today so maybe that’ll get em frisky!

Good luck y’all!

Go to the reefs brother

Ga. Swamper

Went twice last week, carried the kids , spring break. target was the whiting, Monday we got 51, Friday 52 plus rays sharks and 2 eels.
this was n the Brunswick area they had a blast, 6 ( girl ) and 9 yr old and Me-maw Monday my grands. Friday fireman friend and his boys 13 and 15 Had a fish fry station 1 Sunday . Good time had by all! :flag: