Useles billy caught Bigfoot #827

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Flop

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Werk'n on that an got him some lessons at the local training center. Right now weather is the biggest problem. Been too dern wet to be out there on the tee

Good luck to him. This has been a crazy spring for weather..........all the games seem to be super cold and windy.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
It was easier in my day to get a scholarship with Wrestling. But now it has taken off and it's hard to get to the top now.

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
Werk'n on that an got him some lessons at the local training center. Right now weather is the biggest problem. Been too dern wet to be out there on the tee

lots of yall will disagree but get him in the weightroom soon

ddgarcia

His biggest problem right now as I see it is, he has gotten used to hitting the Little League pitchers throwing 45 to MAYBE 60mph an has gotten used to waiting to see the pitch BEFORE he winds up. Can't seem to convince him he needs to wind up as the pitcher is throwing it THEN decide to swing or not. Consequently he is consistently behind the ball

ddgarcia

When he still gets one of the slower pitchers he hits it pretty good

ddgarcia

Gotta werk on his blocking too. Still doesn't really like getting in front of a wild one

ddgarcia

But does have good hand/eye so most will hit him in the glove

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Gotta werk on his blocking too. Still doesn't really like getting in front of a wild one

I used to have my catchers ditch they glove, put they hands behind they back, then block foul pole to foul pole until using that gear to knock it down was 2nd nature

Da Possum

Campfire Helper