Got my first shotgun today at 32 years old

spooks

I hate to see an outdoor store going out of business, but I got a great deal today on MY FIRST shotgun! I've been stopping by the Gander Mountain at least once a week since they started going out of business and had my eye on a camo SBE 2 they had. the original price was $1,759 and was 10%, 15%, then 20% for a long time, but at 20% it only put the price about 100 bucks cheaper than other stores. So i waited... Well today, shotguns were 30% off which put the price at $1,2059ish, so I decided to pull the trigger. When they scanned the tag it showed $1,400 original price instead of $1,759! I ended up paying $1,049 after tax... at that price, i didn't even mind telling my wife about it.

georgia_home

Good work! Now some time throwing lead and steel! Tear 'm up!

sportsman94

That's awesome man! I have been watching too I really wanted one of the sbes but was waiting til they got lower. When they went to 40% they only had left handed ones available. I ended up getting the Winchester sx3 in 2 gauge from them. I was very excited about it

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Awesome, find you a range close by and go shoot some 5 stand.

Rich Kaminski

Excellent. Now do sometrap and sporting clays shooting. Remember to shoot with 2 eyes open it makes a huge difference. Your target will be just to the left ofthe barrel if youare right handed and visa versa if you are left handed. Check it with an unloaded gun before you try it. Line the sights up on any object using one eye. Then open the other eye and see where the target appears.