Thank you Georgia!

Yes I like it too having two daughters that loved playing as kids and one played in college.

Looks like both TN and GA are now in the one-loss bracket after today's rounds. WV and NC putting up some impressive scores. But FL also bouncing back with an impressive 9-0 over SC.

So tomorrow, it is GA-VA at 4:00 and TN-FL (I think) at 7:00 to see who gets back in the hunt. I just might show up for both those games.

:flag:

Yes, we were whupped by N.C., the 2015 Champs and 2016 runner-up for Nat title yesterday. Looking forward to bouncing back against Florida tonight.

They are enjoying their time, none the less, in your great state! :cool:

Unfortunately, Georgia did not prevail, Congrats to your State Champs and their successes :cool:

We'll be playing Florida in a bit and I'm hoping for the best!

Oldstick

Unfortunately, Georgia did not prevail, Congrats to your State Champs and their successes :cool:

We'll be playing Florida in a bit and I'm hoping for the best!

I was there for the GA-VA game and GA simply got outplayed with numerous GA errors on both defense and offensive base running. Still a close game though, 4-3. Errors are to be expected in that age group and the teams that manage to fight through the errors are the ones that emerge at the end.

We did prevail tonight and will play again tomorrow against Virginia, a team we've already beaten, hoping to get through to the championship game.!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Awesome! Are the games being televised?

Best of luck to y'all against Virginia!

Silver Britches

I usually watch them every year on TV, the girls and boys LLWS. I knew it had to be getting close. They are a joy to watch, and can really play some ball, too!

Woo Hoo! Tennessee beats Virginia again, 9-3, to get to the semi finals against W.V. The winner of this game, about to start in 30 mins (double header for both) plays tomorrow against N.C. for the championship.

They won the 2nd game of their double header V West Virginia, a nail- biter, 1-0. West Virginia loaded the bases in the bottom of the 6th, but Tennessee got that 3rd out for the oh so close win!

Championship game tomorrow at 10. Winner goes to Oregon for the World Series.

Silver Britches

Great to hear! Don't stop now, keep on going! :clap: :clap:

Best of luck to y'all, bud!

Oldstick

That's awesome congrats to everyone! And good luck this morning.

I reckon they were going to make sure you folks paid the maximum in hotels and meals etc.

:rofl:

Well, we were shut out by N.C. this morning. Congratulations to them and best of luck as they now travel on to the World Series in Oregon! :flag:

It was a good effort by our girls to get to the finals having to win two games yesterday. But they came up short today.

Thank you again to the fine folks in Georgia for taking good care of our girls!:cool:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I realize they came up short but those girls should hold there heads high. Congrats to them for getting as far as they did. Glad y'all enjoyed your stay