HVAC tech needed

satchmo

We are getting ready for spring service soon and I need a "Good" service tech. Pm me here and send your number . I'll give you a call. Somebody with a good driving record, fantastic pay. 90% residential. Regular HVAC tech job, so if you need to be sick all the time , flat tires, wife , kid, court, whatever excuses , please don't waste your time or mine.

satchmo

This is usually the time when there are the most openings for a service tech. I've only gotten two PMs that are great, but just won't jive together. I should include that 80% of our work is north of I-20 and west of 400. Company truck. Etc.. Even if you have questions, we are always looking for other positions .

scatter15

Hello

Just wanted to say hello to you. I saw your username of satchmo...My dad,,Billy Satterfield nickname was also satchmo or satch. He grew up in MarbleHill / Jasper. Most of my relatives ,,,,,Lawson's,,Weavers,,Satterfield's,,etc. are from that area.
I have been working in HVAC field for about 32 years now. I did residential for a long time but now been doing industrial and commercial for about the last 12-13 years. Didn't mean to waste your time,,,,,it was wild seeing that nickname because I'm still known as littlesatchmo/ littlesatch.

Have a Great Day