Still kicken Driveler # 247.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Did you get the garden turned so can plant?

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Limed and harrowed, waiting on the wife to pick up the plants !!!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Easter to you Quack, Gobblin, and to the rest of the working hard Driveler Nation.

I spent 3/4 of the day in the woods yesterday. I fed all of the critters, pulled all of the cards from my cameras, and then walked 223 miles around and around over most every square yard of my property. I was hoping to find a few sheds as all of the bucks have shed over a month ago and are now growing back their antlers really fast. Unfortunately, I didn't find a single one though and when I got back home, my tail was dragging!!!

I'm thinking that the dang 5-6 roaming domestic dogs on the loose, and then the huge coyotes that are as big as wolves, along with a 40-45 pound bobcat must have found every shed already and stored them away in their domains. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

To Mr and Mrs H and family, just know that you are still in my Thoughts and Prayers. ::;::;::;::;::;::;

cramer

He is Risen!

Good morning all and a wish for all to enjoy this Easter Sunday!

Thanks for the coffee G:cool:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning cramer

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
quack have a good one and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

cramer

1/2 million barber shops around and can’t hardly find one that’s either just a mens barber, open, or not full with appointment only.
facepalm:

Tony's Barber Shop in Tyrone
Open Tues - Saturday
Not nearby you but Tony will not chop your ear off or give you a boo fant, unless you ask him to

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Wow, just WOW !!! Wife told me she "flooded" the golf cart with the choke, (wouldn't crank) turns out she was pulling out the head light switch . . .facepalm::banginghe:rofl:

I do love her dearly, we laugh all the time (well mebbe not all...)

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Looking forward to the Easter plate of groceries she's gonna brang to work tonight !!! :banana:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Happy Easter bro's !!! Remember why we're promised Eternal Life !!! Especially you Mandy and yo Diddy !

I gotz ta crash . .

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good Mornin and Happy EASTER everyone.

Gotta go get my stitches removed and come home and pack my clothes, then hang out with the family for the celebration today.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
chief, who is taking out the stitches on Easter Sunday?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Are you packing 9 days worth?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Latest edition to da pack.....Alaric, aka Al. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3940.jpg
    IMG_3940.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts