Still kicken Driveler # 247.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Latest edition to da pack.....Alaric, aka Al. :)

Same name as the first Barbarian to have sacked Rome. Love it!

Happy Easter from God`s Country. Got these two from the kitchen window this morning. They extra wild too.

Attachments

• bob1.jpg
    bob1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 40
  • bob2.jpg
    bob2.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 40
  • bob3.jpg
    bob3.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 40

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

Happy Easter from God`s Country. Got these two from the kitchen window this morning. They extra wild too.

Absolutely Nic, that’s exactly where he got it. Much thanks to you btw, for telling me about Barbarians Rising. I’ve watched it in its entirety twice.

Man, I’d give anything to see a couple of those around here again, Heck, just to hear’em again would be nice. :(

Cmp1

BANNED

Nice captures Nic,,,, any ringnecks around your parts,,,,

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Absolutely Nic, that’s exactly where he got it. Much thanks to you btw, for telling me about Barbarians Rising. I’ve watched it in its entirety twice.

Man, I’d give anything to see a couple of those around here again, Heck, just to hear’em again would be nice. :(

My pleasure! :cheers:

We have a good many again around here.

Nice captures Nic,,,, any ringnecks around your parts,,,,

No, they can`t raise here for some reason. Eggs won`t hatch. Those that get released on the plantations for shooting don`t make it long in the wild either.

Cmp1

BANNED
My pleasure! :cheers:

We have a good many again around here.

No, they can`t raise here for some reason. Eggs won`t hatch. Those that get released on the plantations for shooting don`t make it long in the wild either.

Yeah, long gone from here,,,, used to hunt them with my Dad's Light 12 back in the 70s,,,, shame,,,, lack of habitat,

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
What are you doing using that manual backhoe when I saw a machine in a picture?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Blood needs to hand rake it now before seeding and straw.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Fun time at the chalk mine . . ::gone:::gone:

Headin to the airport in a couple hours to pickup rental car, then hotel in ATL for tonight. Drive to Nashville tomorrow night, work there Tuesday, take car to airport Wednesday morn and fly to NOLA for the rest of the days.

Then fly home on Wednesday the 11th.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Headin to the airport in a couple hours to pickup rental car, then hotel in ATL for tonight. Drive to Nashville tomorrow night, work there Tuesday, take car to airport Wednesday morn and fly to NOLA for the rest of the days.

Then fly home on Wednesday the 11th.

Safe travels brother !!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
quack, easy does it tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.