Stinky waders

trophyslayer

after you bathe... powder the giblets to prevent sweat while you are setting up decoys and wading to the blind.

Corey

Fill them up with Rice, let them set a few days. Take the
rice out and dust some baby powder in them. After that
throw them away and buy you some more cause they
will have rice in them and smeel like a fat babys f art

ThunderRoad

Banned
Fill them up with Rice, let them set a few days. Take the
rice out and dust some baby powder in them. After that
throw them away and buy you some more cause they
will have rice in them and smeel like a fat babys f art

Ive cleaned some downright ignorant solids out of waders. Nothing a little terpantine and borax cant solve.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Do you hang them up to dry after you hunt? I dry the insides well with boot dryers and have never had a problem.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Throw a little Gold Bond powder in your waders whenever you take em off.

Gaducker

Do you hang them up to dry after you hunt? I dry the insides well with boot dryers and have never had a problem.

Keep em dry and they wont turn on ya.

Gold bond will make you feel not right down south when its cold outside....

tgw925

Pull them down before you blow a good ol wader - I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -. That should prevent the stinch.

The Flying Duckman

After over night on the boot dryer, they are ready to go again. If I'm not hunting the next day, after they come off the dryer, they are hung up by the boots to air until the next hunt.

tad1

ive got some heavy insulated lacrosse that I've sweated up and what I did was get some febreeze, turn them inside out and spray em down then let them dry real good.

carolinaboy

Banned
Yea never had a problem with mine smelling. I usually take them off and throw them in the boat and leave them there till I use them again. Boat is parked inside a shed.

Put a Christmas tree air freshener in each boot.

That works

Throw a little Gold Bond powder in your waders whenever you take em off.

But you take a bath more than once a season. Change your socks every week and that does not mean changing your socks with your huntin buddy. LOL/LOL/LOL/:yawn: