Pics of Georgia and Alabama Openers

GSURugger

been well. wishing it would get cold

illinoishunter77

Good to hear. A little front would be good wouldnt it? Despite the weather I've had a pretty good season so far. Heading to Tunica Co. tomorrow if you want to go.

nickf11

Banned
Obviously yall have never hunted that lake. You can see hundreds of birds all morning and watch a guy 200 yards from you limit out while you kill nothing. A pic like that aint going to help nobody. You still have to camp out starting Wednesday and sit on that spot all weekend or you aint gonna kill SQUAT.

Yep and I've seen it happen. It'll blow your mind. :banginghe

Obviously yall have never hunted that lake. You can see hundreds of birds all morning and watch a guy 200 yards from you limit out while you kill nothing. A pic like that aint going to help nobody. You still have to camp out starting Wednesday and sit on that spot all weekend or you aint gonna kill SQUAT.

Thank you. There are ducks on every lake some more than others. I'm sure they were not the only ones hunting that. Day they were in the right spot at the right time and it paid off.

jeremyledford

Thank you. There are ducks on every lake some more than others. I'm sure they were not the only ones hunting that. Day they were in the right spot at the right time and it paid off.

Exactly bud. There are birds on many lakes. But birds being on the lake and birds being in the boat are two different things. I did my homework and it paid off.

I appreciate the comments guys.