Anybody want to trade public out of town hunts?

rnelson5

I may not get any hits on this becuae it will be area specific and out of town but I will be out in Dewitt Arkansas the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday before Christmas hunting a flooded field. I would love to get on a timber hunt just for the fact that I have never done that or either a goose hunt. I have decoys (not snow geese) and will help with anything needed. In return I am headed out to Texas on my annual trip to the coast in late January and will help someone out on where to go if you have a boat or maybe even tag along. It is public land but I have been pretty successful the last 4 years out there and have learned a lot through trial and error. I have never hunted in Arkansas before and don't want to ask for a handout so maybe I can trade some knowledge about somewhere I have put hard work, a lot of time, and money in to and we can trade. I know it is hard to make it across the country and hunt a place that you have never been before and don't have a place to start and if you feel the same way and want to hunt somewhere new hit me up!!