Need someone for a trip!!!

You boys go out there and lay the smackdown on some ducks, and post pictures. Then ThunderRoad can finally learn what butthurt means so that he can use it in the proper context. As according to Webster's Dictionary:

Butthurt: Adj. (butt-hurt) Term used to describe someone with hurt feelings. Someone who needs a tissue to dry their teardrops. Someone with incessant complaint, dissent, and a case of woe-is-me-ism. A sore loser, in example, is one actively participating in the act of butthurtedness. In proper context: "John Doe is insecure with his competence, or lack therof as a waterfowler, becomes butthurt, and thus projects those insecurities on other waterfowlers in a desperate attempt to boast himself as a better hunter."

Gotta love academia. I Hope this helps clear things up a bit.

That sums TR up right there.:whip::rofl:

Ga Woodrow

I know it is short notice but we have a spot that needs to be filled on our upcoming duck hunting trip to southeast Missouri with IYF OUTFITTERS. Dates are: leave december 13th, hunt the 14th, 15th, and 16th, and drive back on the 17th. The price is $555 for the hunting lodging and food. Gas will be split and license are only $11 per day (get them at walmart there). We will be leaving from perry GA in the AM so you can meet us at Crosspoint baptist church to ride in my truck. This will be a fun trip with allot of good guys. **This will not be a boozin, cursin, stayin up all night trip** we are lookin to do some serious hunting and not to be a bible beater but me and this group of guys aint all about all that. Everything in moderation except for duck killin... i am excessive at that.

PM sent

stravis

yea buddy... Jarrett, dan perdue, jake hardegree, bruce, myself, Jarretts brother-in-in law (dont know him yet), and billy terry. Do i know you breakin wings?

That's a great group of guys. Y'all should have fun. I'd join you, but I've already got a trip planned in January. Good luck.