Thanksgiving Driveler............. 155

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
That's a good thing, unless your like me and spend way too much money when your off :rofl: Most people say the same thing to me about shift work, that there is no way they would want to do it. Me personally I couldn't even imagine working straight days, it would wear me out

Sometimes I do go on spending sprees :bounce:

I used to work 12 hr shifts wayyy back in the day. I liked it. One week I worked 3-12's and the next week I worked 4 and switched days and nights every week.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Nobody playin tonight......

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
When you get your own rifle and scope, if you would like for me to help you with it, get it right, and help you with getting used to it and learning it, you just holler. :)
you are first on my list....... thank you!:love:
Hey......
:love:
It help's to shoot your gun a lot also Keebs. You need to know YOUR gun. Not that I'm any marksman by a long shot, but the more you shoot it the more you get the feel for YOUR gun and your own tendencies.
Well..... when someone hands you a gun & says "here you go", that's what you do........ I hate "wasting" ammo, I've never been this "bad" at hitting my target......:(
My brother is the same way, he can shoot a lot better with his glasses than with contacts. Getting your own gun and practicing with it will help you out a great deal.
NO MORE CONTACTS!!!!:cheers:
Hey Wy!

Yep I found out I need my reading glasses on even while looking through my scope. facepalm:
she stood there after the first shot, I put my "readers" on, scoped her again, pulled the trigger, heard the "hit" and danged if I didn't miss again!facepalm:
I am absolutely dreading the ride home on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. One of the most traveled days in the U.S. It's estimated that 100 million people will be on the roads across the country.
Oh my, dang Chief...........:love:
Nobody playin tonight......
well, I "played" making 2 batches of bell pepper jelly, one *regular* one "Hot" and THEN I steeped up some of my *Master Tonic* lets just say my sinus's are clear now!:cheers: tomorrow is strawberry fig preserves!:clap:

Wycliff

Well..... when someone hands you a gun & says "here you go", that's what you do........ I hate "wasting" ammo, I've never been this "bad" at hitting my target......:(

she stood there after the first shot, I put my "readers" on, scoped her again, pulled the trigger, heard the "hit" and danged if I didn't miss again!facepalm:

well, I "played" making 2 batches of bell pepper jelly, one *regular* one "Hot" and THEN I steeped up some of my *Master Tonic* lets just say my sinus's are clear now!:cheers: tomorrow is strawberry fig preserves!:clap:

Keebs=master multi-quoter :D

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

:love: Keebs, pepper jelly, and strawberry fig preserves....don't get much betta! :love:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:cheers:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Keebs=master multi-quoter :D
Can't help it, reading back I see so much I want/need to respond to.......... yeah, I'm a "gabber".......:bounce:
:love: Keebs, pepper jelly, and strawberry fig preserves....don't get much betta! :love:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:cheers:
First time tryin the fig preserves....... J's Mama is THE Queen on that stuff, hoping to *get in the grove* with her........ already got some recipes being handed down to me from her, neither of her daughters have the "want to" of putting stuff up like I do......... LOVE me some "Granma", we're on the same page when it comes to food/putting up!:clap:
Had to step out for a bit and do some work :hair:
I.don't.see.how.ya'll.do.it............. ONCE (about 3 months) I worked a job at a hospital admissions office, I worked "4 tens"......longest days I ever spent!facepalm: but I was lucky, loved my supervisor & girls I worked with! but good gawd almighty, that was some long hours!!!!!111:crazy:

Wycliff

Can't help it, reading back I see so much I want/need to respond to.......... yeah, I'm a "gabber".......:bounce:

First time tryin the fig preserves....... J's Mama is THE Queen on that stuff, hoping to *get in the grove* with her........ already got some recipes being handed down to me from her, neither of her daughters have the "want to" of putting stuff up like I do......... LOVE me some "Granma", we're on the same page when it comes to food/putting up!:clap:

I.don't.see.how.ya'll.do.it............. ONCE (about 3 months) I worked a job at a hospital admissions office, I worked "4 tens"......longest days I ever spent!facepalm: but I was lucky, loved my supervisor & girls I worked with! but good gawd almighty, that was some long hours!!!!!111:crazy:

Like I was saying earlier I couldn't work straight days, then again I'm not a morning person

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Laaaaawd Arkie beat da BRAKEzzz off(actually ole miss beat da brakes off thereselves..):cheers: Ole Miss !!!!

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Like I was saying earlier I couldn't work straight days, then again I'm not a morning person
:bounce: It REALLY does take all kinds to make the world go 'round!:cheers::clap::bounce: I put in 10 yrs getting up at 5:00 am to drive a school bus...........yeah, I done my early morning time........:cheers:
Laaaaawd Arkie beat da BRAKEzzz off(actually ole miss beat da brakes off thereselves..):cheers: Ole Miss !!!!
:crazy:say whut????::ke:

:yawn:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
good raining Sunday morning.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Thanks for the coffee, been nasty all night

When I checked at about 1 it had not started here yet but it is coming down pretty good now.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I had my rain gauge turned over to keep from freezing so I just turned it upright to see how much rain I get today.

Status
Not open for further replies.