Rabbit Running Grounds in Wilkes County

Chuck Terry

I am the primary lease holder on 566 acres of hunting property a few miles south of Washington, GA. I am looking for at least one more rabbit beagler for the upcoming season. We currently share the lease with a group of five deer hunters out of Franklin. NC. Anticipated dues will be $600 (based on ten total members). Also, need someone looking for a place to SHOOT coyotes. Email me at kj4ikz@comcast.net for more rules, maps, or more information about the club.

7mmMag

How many people do you have for rabbits already? Is it just running or killing also?

Chuck Terry

Sorry, I did not see your post. Have been busy and have not logged into GON in awhile. We just run the rabbits. If we allowed gunning, the population of rabbits probably would not be sufficient for puppy training. Casey Adams is joining and my other 3 rabbit members are rejoining. So, including me, we have 5 rabbit guys and I HOPE my 5 deer hunters rejoin. The timber company has gone up on the lease and moved the full payment date up 2 months on me. This gets harder every season!
:mad: