Last Hunt

KKeene

I took off on the 27th and checked my son out of school for our last squirrel hunt of the season. The conditions were not the best and we had to be out by 5:30 for baseball practice. We got to hunt about 3 hours and killed 9 didn't let any get away and treed on at least 6 or 7 hollows. Our 10 month old puppy didn't want to quite for the tailgate picture.

Sugar decided to finish out the season with one more coon last night. She hates a coon!!

Attachments

• IMG_2974.jpg
    IMG_2974.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_2973.jpg
    IMG_2973.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_2982.jpg
    IMG_2982.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 377

Hillbilly stalker

Man you sure have a good looking team of critter getters there ! That boy will remember the day his dad let him miss a "little" school for a "lotta" fun ! Great job dad ! You get a A plus in my book ! :flag:

stonecreek

Man that's great and the young fella will remember the days when he got checked out for a quick hunting trip. Richard

TurkeyH90

LHave done the same for my son he loves to see my curs tree and something hit the ground. What breeding is that cur? Looks like my Hummer dog.

KKeene

Thanks for all the replies. No doubt my son will remember our hunt he loves these dogs and hunting as much as I do.

My cur is a Stephens Kemmer cross.

KKeene

Stan it's been almost 9 years since we picked sugar up that night. He was a little fella not 2 years old.

sljones

Great to see he made a fine dog. He should still have a few years left. He may not can hang with the young dogs on speed & stamina but he will take them to school on the days with bad conditions.