Most enjoyable hunt

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Had several nice hunts this season but the one with this young man was the best. Nothing like the excitement of a youngster on their first rabbit hunt. Watching him talk to the dogs, calling the dogs and his excitement about everything going on was lots of fun. He even got a couple rabbits to top it off. Can't wait til next season!

Attachments

• KIMG0980_2.jpg
    KIMG0980_2.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 377

Hillbilly stalker

Man that's great. You got a good looking pack there and a fine young handler. That will get in his blood. Good luck next year !

specialk

nice!.....

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Thank you fellas!!

TurkeyH90

Awesome

That's the kind of stuff makes a dog man one day. First thing I ever shot over a dog was a big swamp rabbit in front of my uncle's beagles. It infected me. I have always wanted a huntin dog since. I've owned dozens of beagles, several labs, a bird dog, four squirrel dogs and several coon dogs. I can't shake it. I'm certain I will have another pack of beagles one day.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
That's the kind of stuff makes a dog man one day. First thing I ever shot over a dog was a big swamp rabbit in front of my uncle's beagles. It infected me. I have always wanted a huntin dog since. I've owned dozens of beagles, several labs, a bird dog, four squirrel dogs and several coon dogs. I can't shake it. I'm certain I will have another pack of beagles one day.

There is something that gets you after watching them come by hot on a rabbit especially after he slipped behind you at 10 yards and you didn't know it until the dogs come by you.:bounce: I didn't carry a gun this season and didn't even shoot a rabbit. I have got to the point where it's more important to me just to let them do their thing and run the rabbit. Lots of entertainment just watching.