Ed Chambers

littlejon

Thank you Mr Chambers! For perfecting a great product. I can remember when I gave up the Manns grape jelly worm with a fire tale for a Zoom worm. On the shelf I seen his worm in pumpkin seed. It was a game changer for me. Many years later I still sling Zoom worms. I would drive down to the trading post in Lawrenceville just to see what new colors he would come up with. Local man from Georgia who had a great vision. Because of you my passion for worm fishing still is strong some 35 years later. Prayers to your family during this time. :flag:

Last edited:

Randy52

Ol monster
Trick worm
Magnum Finesse
Ultravibe

Love Zoom !
Rip Mr. Chambers. Thanks for developing and producing such great products to fuel or passion.

pbradley

I caught my first 8 pound bass on a Zoom bluegill u-tail. First bag of Zoom I ever bought.

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
R.I.P. Mr Chambers.
Caught a ton of fish on Zoom, Lizards, Baby Brush Hawgs and Dead Ringers.

Papa Bear

Great man. Had a buddy who worked at Zoom during his college days. Will be greatly missed in the fishing industry. Prayers to the family.

frankwright

I remember when the Pumpkinseed Lizard came out, they kept them hidden behind the counter and would only sell to the regulars at my local tackle shop. They were and Zoom is a game changer.
Still my favorite after all these years.
RIP Mr. Chambers. You did good!

Worley

Family

Prayers for the family...And of course for me pond fishing changed forever with the “Red Shad” worm.